ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
As a non native speaker I find AIF games too hard to play without a walkthrough. Any plans to write one?

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I started a new game and during the first time in the bedroom just after checkin I got that :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that the "rub pussy" proceeded as normal.
All I did before was enter the room, "kiss valeriya", "rub tits", "lift dress".

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I started a new game and during the first time in the bedroom just after checkin I got that :
After that the "rub pussy" proceeded as normal.
All I did before was enter the room, "kiss valeriya", "rub tits", "lift dress".
Indeed a small bug. The task was missing a simple restriction. Thanks.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I finally got Ms. Robertson event :) I can't believe the clues were there and I just had to ask the game
Now I just need Yin's event, any clues?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
walktrough is so needed, took me ages to figure how to go to first floor:sneaky:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
"readme commands" list all the commands needed in the game. Most are standard to AIF type games. Let me know if you need more help.
hmmm... my problem here is i never tried ADRIFT before.. now that i know how to get to sertain directions i managed to get a paradise ending but seriously for example what i'm supposed to do in the dinner ?there is no hints only Ofelia exit the west or a tall black man here. i don't know hat to do here i only eat dinner and then back to my room is there a way to explore all the possibilities"events" in the dinner before head to my room ? thank you for trying to help

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
hmmm... my problem here is i never tried ADRIFT before.. now that i know how to get to sertain directions i managed to get a paradise ending but seriously for example what i'm supposed to do in the dinner ?there is no hints only Ofelia exit the west or a tall black man here. i don't know hat to do here i only eat dinner and then back to my room is there a way to explore all the possibilities"events" in the dinner before head to my room ? thank you for trying to help
Adrift offers an open world env. There is no "good" way to play, there are a few puzzles to get some scenes, but otherwise, you simply need to try things. If you have question about a specific part, ask around, folks around here readily help.

For the dinner scene, I posted what could be done in a previous post.

You may want to check this posts also in case you missed it:

Also, try typing "help" 3 times to activate verbose mode.

Reactions: fzaner

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Adrift offers an open world env. There is no "good" way to play, there are a few puzzles to get some scenes, but otherwise, you simply need to try things. If you have question about a specific part, ask around, folks around here readily help.

For the dinner scene, I posted what could be done in a previous post.

You may want to check this posts also in case you missed it:

Also, try typing "help" 3 times to activate verbose mode.
makes sense,thank you for help :)

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, I'm having fun trying all the things I could find in the rooms and stuff, but sadly after Working Man I was expecting another great 'down to earth' game in the same vein and not something like this.

Oh well, better luck next time. I'll still try to get all the endings on this one though.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can´t posses the fly because I must rest.

Then I go to "sleep" the day is over and the fly is gone.

So how you can get it and can somebody make a walkthrough to see if other bugs are aso there for not english speaking people it is to hard. For me this is game breaking.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I can´t posses the fly because I must rest.

Then I go to "sleep" the day is over and the fly is gone.

So how you can get it and can somebody make a walkthrough to see if other bugs are aso there for not english speaking people it is to hard. For me this is game breaking.
You need spectral energy for every action (including possession). If you use up all you energy, you will need to rest to refill it. Appearance #4 is the right time for the fly, make sure you save some saved for it. You get increase energy level by gaining new skills, make sure you gain the lower skills in #2 & #3 appearances.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You need spectral energy for every action (including possession). If you use up all you energy, you will need to rest to refill it. Appearance #4 is the right time for the fly, make sure you save some saved for it. You get increase energy level by gaining new skills, make sure you gain the lower skills in #2 & #3 appearances.
My energy is 130 or now 105 and he say I must rest. When I use "fade" the next day is there. So is this a gamebreaking bug or not? I have no clue what steps you do if I have done other things.

Passing through 3 (Max)
Communicating 1
Manipulating 2 = must rest for 3
Possess =must rest for 1

When you have energy from 130 or 105 and I must rest so how I can solve it !!!

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
My energy is 130 or now 105 and he say I must rest. When I use "fade" the next day is there. So is this a gamebreaking bug or not? I have no clue what steps you do if I have done other things.

Passing through 3 (Max)
Communicating 1
Manipulating 2 = must rest for 3
Possess =must rest for 1

When you have energy from 130 or 105 and I must rest so how I can solve it !!!
I'm sorry, but with the information you're providing, I don't understand why you have an issue. This is not a game ending as far a I know. Please either send me your save game so I can check it out, or give me a transcript of the you play (can be activated in the Player) and make you capture a "score" page.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but with the information you're providing, I don't understand why you have an issue. This is not a game ending as far a I know. Please either send me your save game so I can check it out, or give me a transcript of the you play (can be activated in the Player) and make you capture a "score" page.
This I solved the 1 Day. I played the blorb version 1.01.

Passing through 3 (Max)

I have send all saves (9) maybe you can see my way. When you have other Question then ask I try to remember then what I have done (if this is 100% I can´t say because I play aso other Games).

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
This I solved the 1 Day. I played the blorb version 1.01.

Passing through 3 (Max)

I have send all saves (9) maybe you can see my way. When you have other Question then ask I try to remember then what I have done (if this is 100% I can´t say because I play aso other Games).
All right, I've checked your saved #9.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes