ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
how many CG in this game (or it's just text based with some images)
Ice makes very CG extensive games especially since he adds variety based on the level of undress for the characters. The commands like all ADRIFT games are text based which some are turned off by.

This game is more user friendly then his first game “Working Man” as the overall scale is more condensed so less moving around using N, E, S, W, U and D commands.

There are a lot of scenes and a lot of images. Even moreso if you are familiar with the engine and know you can examine specific stuff like x ass, x pussy, x panties, x tits etc with people like Alice dressing differently every day.

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
Some help for the missing ones...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for highlighting this minor error. I must have delete/cut the title by error during one of the many editing. I'll fix them in the next release. The official missing ending's names are:

Ending #2
Name:
How to get:

Ending #3
Name:
How to get:
Thanks for the game and your help. Keep up the good work Ice. Your games are always fun to play.

Also if you’re looking into minor stuff sometimes images don’t load when entering a room. Could be because of my computer or something else. An example would be if in storage room and u go W into restaurant. It says I’m in restaurant but doesn’t display image.

Also a funny thing was when alive I asked Alice about pills and it showed up something about %test%. Can’t recall exact stuff.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Mini-review time! Spoilers therein.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017

Thanks for the review. A question below.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the game and your help. Keep up the good work Ice. Your games are always fun to play.

Also if you’re looking into minor stuff sometimes images don’t load when entering a room. Could be because of my computer or something else. An example would be if in storage room and u go W into restaurant. It says I’m in restaurant but doesn’t display image.

Also a funny thing was when alive I asked Alice about pills and it showed up something about %test%. Can’t recall exact stuff.
Thanks. Found and fixed the two bugs. The Night restaurant's image was missing a capitalized letter and %test% is meant to be %text%.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Well this is my first IF but I've had quite some fun up until now. However I'm still at the early stages and I have a hard time coming up with diversified commands and ideas --' So I'm just passing by to ask if we can use the lube gel on Valeriya to fuck her ass and if yes, how? Once I have it in my inventory the only command idea I have is "put gel on Valeriya's ass" and it doesn't work :cry:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Well this is my first IF but I've had quite some fun up until now. However I'm still at the early stages and I have a hard time coming up with diversified commands and ideas --' So I'm just passing by to ask if we can use the lube gel on Valeriya to fuck her ass and if yes, how? Once I have it in my inventory the only command idea I have is "put gel on Valeriya's ass" and it doesn't work :cry:

Yes, the lube uses an unusual command. You need to "read" the tube's instruction to get the command.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017

Following a series of tests, I've indeed found one occurrence where the dinner segment would not end properly. This occurs when the player saves a game immediately after eating its dessert (or within the next 2-3 turns). After reloading this save game, the "event" properties that ends dinner is not restarted. Thanks for reporting this.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
New version available (version 1.01)

Minor fixes only. Previous version's saved are compatible.

Exe version (1.01)

Blorb version (1.01)

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Use the blorb files, all the exe created by that program gives false warning, the only downside is that you have to install the runner, but at least you won't alarms.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes