ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
So I've gotten 5 endings so far: The bad "creepy hotel" ending, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the part I don't understand is how a guy that can only manage a mail-order Russian bride who immediately wants to murder him can go on to basically

Other than that, great game. Looking forward to a walkthrough to see everything I've missed :D

Is there a point to getting the achievements? Like what does looking at all the paintings accomplish, if anything? I also got as far as picking up the spatula and picking up the wine but I'm not sure what to do with them.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a point to getting the achievements? Like what does looking at all the paintings accomplish, if anything? I also got as far as picking up the spatula and picking up the wine but I'm not sure what to do with them.

Reactions: shinonen

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
It's been a week since the release and I've decided to get the discussion started on Achievements by giving a freebee.

First of all, there are 20 achievements and before you ask me, getting them all will not grant any extra scene.

Here are the steps to get the hardest achievement of the bunch:

Achievement #3 : A false sense of achievement

1) After you've checked in at the start of the game and once you're in the room with Valeriya:
- Lift dress
- rub pussy (repeat until she orgasm)
2) At dinner (under the table)
- Lift dress, rub pussy (repeat to orgasm)
- Valeriya, rub cock (repeat until you cum)
3) After dinner, walk into the kitchen where Ofelia is cooking (before going back to your room)
- Optionnal : you can talk to her about stuff. Some of her answers will be different.
- either "spank ofelia" or "rub ass" will grant you the achievement if you've done everything right.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
It's been a week since the release and I've decided to get the discussion started on Achievements by giving a freebee.

First of all, there are 20 achievements and before you ask me, getting them all will not grant any extra scene.

Here are the steps to get the hardest achievement of the bunch:

Achievement #3 : A false sense of achievement

1) After you've checked in at the start of the game and once you're in the room with Valeriya:
- Lift dress
- rub pussy (repeat until she orgasm)
2) At dinner (under the table)
- Optionnal : Lift dress, rub pussy (repeat to orgasm)
- Valeriya, rub cock (repeat until you cum)
3) After dinner, walk into the kitchen where Ofelia is cooking (before going back to your room)
- Optionnal : you can talk to her about stuff. Some of her answers will be different.
- either "spank ofelia" or "rub ass" will grant you the achievement if you've done everything right.
I could not get this to work.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I could not get this to work.

I got past that but I'm not having an achievement pop. I'm able to kiss her and she gets flustered, and still the same response if I try to spank or rub her ass. :/ she just says, "This isn't proper between a married man and an unmarried catholic woman" and kicks you out after shaking her spatula at you. I tried undoing and stealing the spatula first, no dice. Can't press the issue further.

For what it's worth, i went back and rubbed valeriya again to kill time after she gave me the HJ. Also several times in the hotel room. Not sure if that broke the logic of this particular achievement or not. :/

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I got past that but I'm not having an achievement pop. I'm able to kiss her and she gets flustered, and still the same response if I try to spank or rub her ass. :/ she just says, "This isn't proper between a married man and an unmarried catholic woman" and kicks you out after shaking her spatula at you. I tried undoing and stealing the spatula first, no dice. Can't press the issue further.

For what it's worth, i went back and rubbed valeriya again to kill time after she gave me the HJ. Also several times in the hotel room. Not sure if that broke the logic of this particular achievement or not. :/
I rechecked the code and you need to rub Valeriya to orgasm in the room and at dinner (My previous post was misleading as it said one of the two was optional). Valeriya must orgasm each time (3 pictures in the room, 3 pictures at the table). Also "Verbose mode" must be activated to "see" the achievement as it get credited. If you get the picture of Ofelia waving the spatula, you have the achievement. Check your Achievements page to confirm. Repeating actions several times won't impact the achievement.

Okay, not sure why but it worked this time around. /shrug :)
It may be because of the misleading information I gave. I wrote one of the action as optional, but it isn't. I corrected the previous post.

Reactions: shinonen

qeadwrsf007

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, can I get any hint how to progress with Alice? I can get to 7/10 state, give her either clean or full cell phone from benjamin, but can't get anything else. She goes to makeout with Benjamin (if phone is clean) and then breakup or just breakup if phone has photos of other girls.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hi, can I get any hint how to progress with Alice? I can get to 7/10 state, give her either clean or full cell phone from benjamin, but can't get anything else. She goes to makeout with Benjamin (if phone is clean) and then breakup or just breakup if phone has photos of other girls.
Did Alice "see" you? (she needs to be aware of your presence). The book on her desk gives a clue and so does the bookshelf in the bar. It's a 2 steps puzzle. (you can also check some of the previous posts for additional clues).

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
To help out with this great game I'll provide the endings I found in case people are curious. I'll use 2 spoilers for each. 1 to spoil the name. Then another to explain about getting it. I did not do extensive research or testing so some info may not be 100% accurate. This is just to help those trying to get the ones they haven't seen.

Ending #1
Name:
How to get:

Ending #2 unconfirmed as not numbered
Name:
How to get:

Ending #3 unconfirmed as not numbered
Name:
How to get:

Ending #4
Name:
How to get:

Ending #5
Name:
How to get:

Ending #6
Name:
How to get:

Ending #7
Name:
How to get:

Ending #8
Name:
How to get:

Ending #9
Name:
How to get:

Ending #10
Name:
How to get:

Ending #11
Name:
How to get:

Hope this helps.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I got all but 1, 6 and 11 so far but just found game recently.
Some help for the missing ones...

To help out with this great game I'll provide the endings I found in case people are curious. I'll use 2 spoilers for each. 1 to spoil the name. Then another to explain about getting it. I did not do extensive research or testing so some info may not be 100% accurate. This is just to help those trying to get the ones they haven't seen.
Thanks for highlighting this minor error. I must have delete/cut the title by error during one of the many editing. I'll fix them in the next release. The official missing ending's names are:

Ending #2
Name:
How to get:

Ending #3
Name:
How to get:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes