ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016

Finally figured out the stove thing(strangely I did not see anything wrong from the "examine" description and had to experiment on it to get there). :)

But...

Also...any more hints for other Alice events? *fidgety*

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016

Thanks, I finally got it. At least I got her into the basement. :)

As for the second point:

If I accomplish the last point I would have around 9 points. Does it trigger an automatic sex scene or I need to do something else to motivate her into that like the wine deal with Ofelia?

Raven101

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the hint with the maid and the nametag. Managed to get 10 points with both ofelia and alice but still missing any scene with alice. Anybody manage to get all achievements so far?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for the hint with the maid and the nametag. Managed to get 10 points with both ofelia and alice but still missing any scene with alice. Anybody manage to get all achievements so far?
I'm on achievements 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Four of these require having intimate knowledge of Alice.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
The only sex scene I've found with Alice involves a third party. Nothing to do with the flour :)
I meant your hint on having to wear something to make her aware. But is said item all the time in her room but it "works" only on said specific day or it just happen to be there is said specific day?

Btw, no way then to get a romancing ending with her or to have a living body back?

Or to tell either Alice or Ofelia that the ghost is the guy who was murdered by his wife?

I wonder how may endings are there. Got 4 by now.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I meant your hint on having to wear something to make her aware. But is said item all the time in her room but it "works" only on said specific day or it just happen to be there is said specific day?

Btw, no way then to get a romancing ending with her or to have a living body back?

Or to tell either Alice or Ofelia that the ghost is the guy who was murdered by his wife?

There are at least four ways I know of to get a living body back. There is at least one occasion when Alice knows who you are specifically.

The item is in Alice's room only on a specific day I think. It's not there on the last day, I know that much.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
There are at least four ways I know of to get a living body back. There is at least one occasion when Alice knows who you are specifically.

The item is in Alice's room only on a specific day I think. It's not there on the last day, I know that much.
Wow, I feel like an AIF noob now. I have not figured out yet not even a single way to do so. Though I considered the possibility of possessing Alice's boyfriend or Scott. I figured it out how to kill the bad guys though lol.

Alright, I will look around for it. No need to trigger any event for said item to be there in the first place?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Wow, I feel like an AIF noob now. I have not figured out yet not even a single way to do so. Though I considered the possibility of possessing Alice's boyfriend or Scott. I figured it out how to kill the bad guys though lol.

Alright, I will look around for it. No need to trigger any event for said item to be there in the first place?
Nope, it's there from the start as far as I can figure. It's just not there on the last day. There are in fact two different versions of the event - one with communication 3, one without.

And don't feel bad, this game was quite tricky in places... or I'm just really stupid too :p

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Nope, it's there from the start as far as I can figure. It's just not there on the last day. There are in fact two different versions of the event - one with communication 3, one without.

And don't feel bad, this game was quite tricky in places... or I'm just really stupid too :p
Hmmm so...

*SPOILERS*

I found the white bedsheet from the dryer and wore it but I just cannot wake/make Alice notice no matter what I do. I wondered about possessing her so I can open the room and let the ghost leave the room with the sheet to scare her while she works but I only manage to get enough points with her to possess her(along with high enough possession mastery) on the last day when the sheet is no longer available.

Another hint? :(

And yeah, this game seems IMO harder than most of goblinboy's games or the Working Man. One sure need to think outta the box here.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm so...

Another hint? :(

And yeah, this game seems IMO harder than most of goblinboy's games or the Working Man. One sure need to think outta the box here.
You've already done everything you need to, you just need to combine everything up :)

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
You've already done everything you need to, you just need to combine everything up :)

Thanks again man, I've finally done it. :)

I know I've been annoying enough with asking over and over again but...

...any hint on how to get a living body back? You mentioned about there being several ways to do so. A happier ending would be nice. A ghost's fate is kinda sad on the long run. All girls move on eventually :)

And any idea how to reach and open the hatch on the 2nd floor? It seems to be there for a reason. Hmmm...

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Thanks again man, I've finally done it. :)

I know I've been annoying enough with asking over and over again but...

...any hint on how to get a living body back? You mentioned about there being several ways to do so. A happier ending would be nice. A ghost's fate is kinda sad on the long run. All girls move on eventually :)

And any idea how to reach and open the hatch on the 2nd floor? It seems to be there for a reason. Hmmm...
I think the hatch is just simply to show you that there's an attic - I could be wrong, Ice can correct me if so :)

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I'm about halfway through I think at this point, it's definitely not what I expected after Working Man, but that's not a bad thing. Where Working Man seemed like a love letter to GoblinBoy's work, this game seems like a love letter to BBBen's work. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but you picked two mighty fine AIF creators to pay homage to with your first two games.
It wasn't intended, even if both authors did inspire me to write my own game way back then. With Working man, I started with a simple story since it was my first game. With Mystic Rhythms, I wanted to do something different. It ended being much more work than planned, thus the late release. Building for multiple perspectives double the work each time.

My unanswered questions :

Nope. I didn't think of anyway for her to keep a long lasting relationship with a ghost. And her husband is much later in the timeline.

Yes, it's possible.

You can talk to them about yourself (and your wife), but it doesn't do anything.

11 endings, with some story variations depending on what you did.

It's not possible. The object was added during beta testing when I realised some players couldn't figure out there was an attic (or a basement) in the first place. Not everyone seem to realize they can go in uncommon directions once you can go through walls. Its purpose is to attract attention that there may be something up there.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I think the hatch is just simply to show you that there's an attic - I could be wrong, Ice can correct me if so :)

Thanks again man! :)

SPOILERS

Hmmm, I got two of these possessed endings. That would give 1) The worst ending with everyone leaving the hotel. 2) The spiritual lover ending with the ghost having some fun with Alicia and/or Ofelia till thay marry. 3) The Go to heaven ending. 4) The go to hell ending. And the 4 posses people endings. That makes 8 endings that I know. Ice said there are 11 so I wonder what are these...

Is there anywhere to go with Yin? I got her name at the beginning, saw her do chores a few times and later interacted with her while possesing Alice. Is there more to do with her? Does she have an ending or some meaningful optional ending scene?

Also is there some harem ending of sorts(with the girls not moving on) or finding out why Valerye killed the MC?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm, I got two of these possessed endings. That would give 1) The worst ending with everyone leaving the hotel. 2) The spiritual lover ending with the ghost having some fun with Alicia and/or Ofelia till thay marry. 3) The Go to heaven ending. 4) The go to hell ending. And the 4 posses people endings. That makes 8 endings that I know. Ice said there are 11 so I wonder what are these...

Is there anywhere to go with Yin? I got her name at the beginning, saw her do chores a few times and later interacted with her while possesing Alice. Is there more to do with her? Does she have an ending or some meaningful optional ending scene?

Also is there some harem ending of sorts(with the girls not moving on) or finding out why Valerye killed the MC?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes