ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
No you haven't. Read the description again and "x" every words to be sure.
I guess there must be some mechanism which when activated reveals where the manual is hidden. But when I push the drawer/desk it only says I'm wasting energy. Looking behind/under it does not reveal nothing either. The search/examine command only reveals the sculped motives and the circle with which I can't do anything.

The circle out of place may be the key but nothing I do with it leads nowhere.

Maybe it requires an interaction command that isn't shown in the readme or its a bug?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Go back a few posts and read them again. Pretty much everything has been said.
Yeah, I need to have matter manipulation, examine the drawer and push it into the correct position is that right?

I have 3rd level matter manipulation but pushing the drawer/desk after inspecting it does not lead anywhere. Either I need higher level matter manipulation still or I need a different command other than push(or use push alongside another command for it to work) to move the desk into the correct position. Pushing the circle as if was a botton that "activates" the desk to move it into the correct position does not work either...

Maybe its a bug after all as i play from a previous save and this time I receive no notifications that a character got "more aware of supernatural" unlike during the previous play.

Or maybe I need to possess someone to interact with the drawer? I only have 2nd level possesion.

Or I'm just really bad at this...

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm, kinda stuf again *blush*

SPOILER

Where and how to find the necklace? I heard something that it might be in that bathroom but I checked all over and cannot find it. Does it require possession perhaps because it is impossible to find it as a ghost? Or does it require triggering some event to make it appear there? I checked all drawers everywhere else and cannot find it.

Also...how to "use" the cat? The hint system seems to imply that it can be used to deal with the cheating boyfriend but I cannot possess that animal and pushing/scaring him does not lead nowhere either. I cannot communicate with it either. Do I need to feed it something to make it go crazy perhaps?

Finally, after having sex with Ofelia as ghost(after leaving the wine) with the MC still unable to communicate with her do I need to rise my awareness score with her to interact with her right after sex...or do I need to gain some points with her AFTER that event? Basically, do I need/can gain max score prior to sex to be able to fully communicate with her or there are still some awareness events with her after sex?

I enjoy ADRIFT games...except when I get stuck. Since I tend to get stuck hard. :(

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also relevant :

*SPOILERS*

I have found the necklace but when and how do I trigger the event with Alice to take the key from her? I cannot take it while she sleeps. Does it happen after she discovers her boyfriend is cheating on her? And does it require a sufficient score with her? I have 6 points with her. The hints only says how giving jewelry is a good way to court women.

So do I need to boo-hoo the cat several times once Benjamin appeared? It seemed to me a good moment when the cat was sleeping on him and I touched it but he just ran away.

Is that necessary to get the phone? Because I checked your point list and one of the ways of getting points with Alice seems to be giving her the phone. I assume its Benjamin's phone. I cannot take the phone from him nor give it to Alice while possessing him.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Any hints on that last point I'm missing for Ofelia btw Ice?

Finally, after having sex with Ofelia as ghost(after leaving the wine) with the MC still unable to communicate with her do I need to rise my awareness score with her to interact with her right after sex...or do I need to gain some points with her AFTER that event? Basically, do I need/can gain max score prior to sex to be able to fully communicate with her or there are still some awareness events with her after sex?

This is not accurate. There is no need to interact with Alice for that part.

Reactions: Lupiscanis

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I'm about halfway through I think at this point, it's definitely not what I expected after Working Man, but that's not a bad thing. Where Working Man seemed like a love letter to GoblinBoy's work, this game seems like a love letter to BBBen's work. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but you picked two mighty fine AIF creators to pay homage to with your first two games.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016

This is not accurate. There is no need to interact with Alice for that part.

Also any hints on scoring more points with Alice? I got 7 thanks to Lupiscanis's hints with the "push the chain" not working for some reason. I checked the desk in the hotel lobby and experimented with the ledger(gaining achievements) and trying to push/pick the small key and the old phone but it results in nothing.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Any help man? I think I tried everything with it by now. Unless this event was only on a specific day.

Btw got any luck with Alice? I used your hints to get 7 points with her but cannot get more.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes