1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:

Mysteria Lane is an adult strategy game that contains explicit dark, sexual themes. It features a player-based First Person POV. The game is set in Harmony Heights, a modern small town with more than a few secrets. The player and his Wife and Step-Daughter have just moved to town and reside on Mysteria Lane, the town’s dress parade address. From his new home, the player can explore the town and begin interacting, eavesdropping and even spying on his new neighbours. Once having learned enough about whom and what is behind the ordering of the town, the Player is then permitted the opportunity to make his own mark on Harmony Heights, starting with his own Wife and then proceeding to his Step-Daughter and former colleague and professional Rival. Depending on how effective he is in effecting his transformative campaign, he may be offered a position with the organization whose influence only begins in Harmony Heights and extends world-wide.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 08-14-2016
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Download:
Win:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It is probably my favorite from Selectacorp. However it was still buggy like the hell the last time I checked. Months after the official release :frown:

jaj2611

Mar 12, 2017
It is probably my favorite from Selectacorp. However it was still buggy like the hell the last time I checked. Months after the official release :frown:
It's my personal favourite as well. It's just a shame that until their latest game there's really very little in the way of variety within their games.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Where we can find key word?
The key word for the initial 4 store girls are in the promotional fliers (in your office I think?)

For the main girls you get to set them in some of the events you get daily/weekly on the fridge. You can skip them the event and just press enter. Much easier as the keyword basically is just a blank. No need to type of remember it.

Nov 21, 2016
Can anyone provide the modified user.js file for cheating??/ XD
User.js is at few posts below.

I tried to increase the days, but wasnt sucessfull, all you can have is Dominance, Charisma and Taps edited, just find a random woman on the map and the effect will be triggered. Also keep in mind that charisma and dominance no matter if you have over 100 or not, you still can fail when asking to do some actions. I should warn anyone that if you want the "best ending" (if you can even call it that), you must dominate and charm your girls without using taps (mind control choker), more of the collar you use less is your final rating

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
keep in made that in this user.js, I tried to increase the days, but wasnt sucessfull, all you can have is Dominance, Charisma and Taps edited, just find a random woman on the map and the effect will be triggered, also keep in mind that charisma and dominance no matter if you have over 100 or not you still can fail when asking to do some actions.
It's not working. Random women aren't popping up. Only one woman is there at the same place, always. Same case with the neighborhood too. Only one household can be seen. Also the males who provide Taps , aren't showing up on the map.

Reactions: Leingod and Asmael
Nov 21, 2016
It's not working. Random women aren't popping up. Only one woman is there at the same place, always. Same case with the neighborhood too. Only one household can be seen. Also the males who provide Taps , aren't showing up on the map.
Sorry that was an oversight of mine, I actually had redux v1, and thought that it would work, just Dled the new version and altered the user.js,
Edit: After laboring for a while on the data file I finally found the right trigger for turns, so now you have two choices of user.js to pick
user js - You get 100 charisma and dominance also 200 taps, the week days remain the same
User js2 - You get the same as above also 20 days, if you are short of days go seek another woman in town center to reset the counter once more (be aware that if you do everything on the first week you are stuck for good as the weeks only pass when your days go to zero)

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001 and TAR313

Burnedgoose

Oct 20, 2016
The game doesn't seem to work for me. I open it and it's just a window with a white screen. Same thing happens if I use the flash file or the html file..

Any clue how to fix this?

Edit: Same goes for the corporate raider games, it seems.

Reactions: kenan

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
Sorry that was an oversight of mine, I actually had redux v1, and thought that it would work, just Dled the new version and altered the user.js, here try this one
do I just drop the file in the Mystery Lane folder or how do I use this? Sorry if it's a stupid question ^^'

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
do I just drop the file in the Mystery Lane folder or how do I use this? Sorry if it's a stupid question ^^'
Just drop the user.js in the story_content folder. And yes, it's working.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks for the help :).. First time playing with this sort of file, so didn't want to mess with anything without checking if it was right ^^..

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone know of a fix for getting a white screen when opening the .exe? Would very much like to play this game.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
The user.js that I want is for Corporate Raider 3, since that one has two late-game power checks that depend on RNGs to achieve enough to open.

As for the triggers, they are:
shush
great little entertainer
dirty little secret
on the house

Reactions: Leingod and TAR313
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote