Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 04/25/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
It's not translated but Lusterise's Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia series is pretty GOATed for corruption and NTR.

Each main game has a special (and lengthy!) ultimate bad end if the heroine loses enough battles on the way to the final encounter. The one in ExS-Tia 3 is particularly brutal/depressing.
If it isn't translated, may I ask how you played/understood it?

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
If it isn't translated, may I ask how you played/understood it?
On my previous (and very old) machine my go-to for untranslated VNs and assorted games was a combination of Chiitrans2, ATLAS and Textractor / AGTH. Some of those are pretty skeevy to download now though.

On my current machine I switched over to the previously mentioned SugoiToolkit which, while kind of bloated, accomplishes the same thing and has a better built-in Japanese dictionary than ATLAS. I find you need to run the options that say "textractor-86" rather than "textractor-64" for it to actually work. Click one of those (I personally prefer the offline ones) and then textractor launches along with blue window that will display the translated text.

On the textractor window you click "attach to game", select the game's process and then it hooks all the game's text strings. Start playing a little bit for text to actually show up and then choose the option from the menu to the right of the "attach to game" that will be a drop down menu with a bunch of addresses with an @ sign. Select the one that matches the dialogue from the game and you're set.

Keep in mind that a lot of games greatly prefer for your computer's regional format to be in Japanese, else they'll display some weird random text instead of Japanese characters.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 131802.png

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
theres a lot of NTR games to try. Any with scenes where the MC bangs her without her knowing? Example being in Waifu Academy or Daily Lifes of my country side.

Other great scenes are when they keep fooling around but she doesn't want penetration then she is distracted and backs into it on accident like in Exposed. The shower scene they are fooling around and the husband gets home she turns around distracted and backs into it and they cant stop.

Doesn't have to be NTR for these scenes either or would be nice recommendations although NTR is always great ;)

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes