EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
My Wife's a Star is a game about a couple who are both in the show business. The fiance is a talent manager, while the fiancee is a celebrity. They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game, you will play as both of them and make decisions for them as they go about their daily lives. The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together. Expect lots of beautiful people, interesting situations, scheming, cheating, voyeurism, parties, orgies, and lots of crazy fun!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-18
Developer: DeviantWiz
Censored: No
Version: 0.13 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Passcode:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(v0.12 Beta): - - - -

Extra: FanArt
vergil414 thanks for the link

ntr1.jpg ntr2.jpg ntr3.jpg ntr4.jpg ntr5.jpg ntr6.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
This is pretty good, with a lot of potential. Not sure why you made it in Unity as opposed to Ren'Py but okay, that's your choice.

It might be a good idea to put names and tags under the people's heads in the stats screen, especially in these early versions. It can be super simple, like Alyssa - Assistant, just so it's easy to keep track of names and relationships.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i saw CG's, Darius and MC asistant in the toilet, mc parents bathroom scene.. but i cant find them in the game what am i missing?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes