ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well I didn't get neither one of the scenes, but oh well, didn't really miss out on anything, as getting head isn't exactly something I personally enjoy all too much, haha.
After i saw the pictures i missed a couple of scenes. As a completionist type sometimes i tried to get every outcome from the path i want but i think i tried everything and still didnt get different scene i posted. You can end up this scene on Handjob if you want.
Here is the full scene with different outcome -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After i saw the pictures i missed a couple of scenes. As a completionist type sometimes i tried to get every outcome from the path i want but i think i tried everything and still didnt get different scene i posted. You can end up this scene on Handjob if you want.
Here is the full scene with different outcome -
Hehe, well I appreciate you posting that, now I know what I missed out on :p
But yeah, usually I'm a completionist type too, but as I know there's NTR in this game (or at least is going to be), I play very carefully to avoid that content, and as I don't know what triggers that scene you posted, well, I missed it :p

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hehe, well I appreciate you posting that, now I know what I missed out on :p
But yeah, usually I'm a completionist type too, but as I know there's NTR in this game (or at least is going to be), I play very carefully to avoid that content, and as I don't know what triggers that scene you posted, well, I missed it :p
It's not on NTR route, i think you just need enough corruption points, relationship and that unlock forth option 'suggestive' instead of '????????" second time you talk with Val.
To get that Peek through the boss door, recall the moment with mary after office meeting and then talk with waifu.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's not on NTR route, i think you just need enough corruption points, relationship and that unlock forth option 'suggestive' instead of '????????" second time you talk with Val.
To get that Peek through the boss door, recall the moment with mary after office meeting and then talk with waifu.
Oooh okay, thanks for that, need to give it a go :)

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
But pictures show something different scenes, i was able to get second one, no luck with the other. Here

Ahhh.. worry not my friend. The 2nd series of pictures are for planned content that is not yet in the game as of now but are in there because I rendered all the CGs at the same time. So you aren't missing out.
Also, a solution is in the works atm that will help with queries like this so it should get easier to know which are the scenes you are missing and how to get them in the future without spoiling too much =)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ahhh.. worry not my friend. The 2nd series of pictures are for planned content that is not yet in the game as of now but are in there because I rendered all the CGs at the same time. So you aren't missing out.
Also, a solution is in the works atm that will help with queries like this so it should get easier to know which are the scenes you are missing and how to get them in the future without spoiling too much =)
Haha, I already like you as a dev, it's always nice to see devs actively communing with us, the perverted deviants, and in such a pleasant and civilized manner too no less, it's a very nice quality, so my hat's off to ya! :)

And like I said earlier, I think your game is off to a very nice start already, rather impressive for a 0.1 release, it's a very nice introduction to characters and what the story is gonna be like, I'm already a fan so I'm keeping my eyes on this one and watching as you and the game evolve, reach the full potential, as the potential is definitely there, as you've already shown :)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Thought the exact opposite.
Why isn't it ever the MC that makes another man a cuck? And why isn't it ever a black woman cheating on her black husband with a white man?
I seriously would prefer the MC to be the active part and not the cheated in an NTR game for once.
If that was the case i would play

Reactions: Reese286

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Haha, I already like you as a dev, it's always nice to see devs actively communing with us, the perverted deviants, and in such a pleasant and civilized manner too no less, it's a very nice quality, so my hat's off to ya! :)

And like I said earlier, I think your game is off to a very nice start already, rather impressive for a 0.1 release, it's a very nice introduction to characters and what the story is gonna be like, I'm already a fan so I'm keeping my eyes on this one and watching as you and the game evolve, reach the full potential, as the potential is definitely there, as you've already shown :)
Whee... Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!!
I'm glad the game got off to a good start too! Several discovered issues / bugs to tackle, but those are what drives improvement!
PS. Don't forget, I'm one of those perverted deviants too! :tf:

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
And the requests for a zipped mac version keep coming :)

Here it is!
I didn't build it previously because I do not have a Mac machine to test it out on, so do let me know if you face any problems running it!

Cheers!!! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: vanuyak and Calyps0

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Thought the exact opposite.
Why isn't it ever the MC that makes another man a cuck? And why isn't it ever a black woman cheating on her black husband with a white man?
I seriously would prefer the MC to be the active part and not the cheated in an NTR game for once.
If that was the case i would play
I hope you would like the latest teaser then =)
Introducing, Quinn and his lovely wife, Evon.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Added Mac to OP.

(who uses macs lololol)

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Is it sad that the moment I saw the front page image and noticed it had a fit black man I knew this was NTR and corruption. /sigh.

The generic fat guy also gives me pause. Like the black man with the white women, fat men are often used as this dehumanized stereotype which I utterly hate.

Saying that, it looks like the women have different body types at first glance. One even appears to be Asian, which gets bonus points for having different races for the women.

Maybe I will try it...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Oh wow, looks like mom and fiancee will get a chance to get some BBC... and on top of that, hints that MC and sister have a bit of a thing for each other?! Hell fuckin' yeah!

I'm loving what I'm seeing so far, can't wait for more :D

Reactions: torkenstiem
D

Deleted member 192287

Please continue with this project and decide if there is going to be a android version. So far I really liked the game.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes