muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
"They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game"

Ok what lol, Nobody gonna talk about this?
I literally scrolled through the thread to see if anyone mentioned this..

Well at least they are BOTH engaged to each other.. Would suck if only one of them were engaged to each other..

Edit: btw, i love klx
really ?

really ?

"They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx..."

do i am the only one noticed that ?... thats dedication in here.... what the fuck ? XD
nope and you're not the first to comment on it either :)
Here's your answer...

:D :D :D

One source for them all.. muahahahahaa

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
So little content and yet looks very promising.
I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
is there content for both sides(Non-NTR and NTR) or there's a focus in one route(like NTR route for exemple)? I need to know before test it and thanks for anyone that answer my question.
There will be content for both routes definately. The goal is to have a game that is fun for all types of players with different kinks and preferences. At least that is what I'm shooting for =)

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
@DeviantWiz Wait, So there's only one status of obedience and corruption? Color me confused.
Are those supposed to apply only to the MC? Does refer to obedience to his wife? Is it Obedience to the Company? Obedience to the System? Maybe obedience to the Hypnotoad?

I second @Ghost Rida's comment, It'd be nice to have a clear explanation about how the stats affect the game.
I hear you! Really valid point. I'll try to come up with an explaination in game. But for now to answer your immediate question, obedience and corruption are shared between both the MC and his wife. Initial plans were to have them seperate, but I thought about it, and decided to combine them as I did not want to make the stats system too complicated for the players and detrack from the main mechanics which is supposed to be the choices you make in the game. Hope this explaination sorta makes sense =)

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Very impressive debut.

Pros:
-The story concept is refreshingly original.
-Great looking models in general and one smoking hot model in particular.
-The dialogue is natural and realistic.
-I'm not a big fan of Unity games due to the click-fest which normally comes from constantly selecting various rooms/places to talk to different people but I like the office layout here. The choices are simple and work effectively to drive the story.
-Real NTR. When I get a tightness in my stomach while reading the story, I know it's the real deal.
-The environments are well done and I actually want the shower from the game. The shower waterfall and plants and rocks around it to give it a natural look make it really cool.
-Overall quality of everything is really high for a 0.1. Again, impressive debut.

Cons:
-Changing your name at the beginning doesn't seem to do anything. You're still called James regardless of what you enter.
-Small typos and misspellings which distract from the dialogue. Normally, I wouldn't say anything because so many games have painfully bad English but the overall quality is so high here that the errors particularly stand out. I would recommend finding someone with strong English skills to do editing with you. (Just for checking and correcting the spelling and phrasing in the dialogue, not adding or removing anything.)
-The main menu needs a Quit Game button.
-I think the gameplay is pretty self-explanatory so a tutorial isn't necessary, but a brief explanation on how the stats (corruption, relationship, etc.) affect the game would be helpful.

Overall:
Thanks you for the awesome review! I only had time to skim through it briefly before i had to rush to work in the morning, but what I read in that few seconds really made my day.

Even though techinically there isn't any real NTR action in the game right now and only hints of it, I'm really happy that you feel what you feel, the knots in your stomach, as that's what I was hoping to achieve as i was developing the game. As a game dev, nothing is more gratifying than having a player get what you're trying to convey in the game. Very valid cons too which I will be looking into.

Once again, great review! Thanks so much my friend.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Very impressive debut.

Pros:
-The story concept is refreshingly original.
-Great looking models in general and one smoking hot model in particular.
-The dialogue is natural and realistic.
-I'm not a big fan of Unity games due to the click-fest which normally comes from constantly selecting various rooms/places to talk to different people but I like the office layout here. The choices are simple and work effectively to drive the story.
-Real NTR. When I get a tightness in my stomach while reading the story, I know it's the real deal.
-The environments are well done and I actually want the shower from the game. The shower waterfall and plants and rocks around it to give it a natural look make it really cool.
-Overall quality of everything is really high for a 0.1. Again, impressive debut.

Cons:
-Changing your name at the beginning doesn't seem to do anything. You're still called James regardless of what you enter.
-Small typos and misspellings which distract from the dialogue. Normally, I wouldn't say anything because so many games have painfully bad English but the overall quality is so high here that the errors particularly stand out. I would recommend finding someone with strong English skills to do editing with you. (Just for checking and correcting the spelling and phrasing in the dialogue, not adding or removing anything.)
-The main menu needs a Quit Game button.
-I think the gameplay is pretty self-explanatory so a tutorial isn't necessary, but a brief explanation on how the stats (corruption, relationship, etc.) affect the game would be helpful.

Overall:
would be lovely if you copy paste this post to review section of this thread.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"heythatsliam"

no.. i m not gonna comment that....:tf::tf:

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
NTR...black guy...MC's wife and mom getting ntr!!!. This day suddenly got a whole lot better. How long i've been waiting for a game like this :p. Lot's of potiential....even content for the so called alpha males out there hehe. I'm gonna wait for the next 1 or 2 updates to see how good the build up is to the cheating scenes before i might....possibly support on Patreon. Keep doing awesome work man...this thread has my close attention. :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for the upload!

Yes, all content is optional. You make the choices, you see what you want to see! At least that is the plan =)

It won't be all NTR, or all vanilla.. Gonna try and put in as many genres as possible, but yet try to make the story coherent.
Well the start was definitely a good one, I'm loving all the introduced ladies already, and I'm liking the story too, it can really go to places, many places, so there's tons of potential, depending how dramatic one wants to be :p
And I also have to commend it that contents are optional and not forced on you, that earns an extra plus in my book, great start here, keep it up :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But pictures show something different scenes, i was able to get second one, no luck with the other. Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I didn't get neither one of the scenes, but oh well, didn't really miss out on anything, as getting head isn't exactly something I personally enjoy all too much, haha.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes