KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
is there content for both sides(Non-NTR and NTR) or there's a focus in one route(like NTR route for exemple)? I need to know before test it and thanks for anyone that answer my question.

Reactions: Rythan25

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
@DeviantWiz Wait, So there's only one status of obedience and corruption? Color me confused.
Are those supposed to apply only to the MC? Does it refer to the obedience of his wife? Is it Obedience to the Company? Obedience to the System? Maybe obedience to the Hypnotoad?

I second @Ghost Rida's comment, It'd be nice to have a clear explanation about how the stats affect the game.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Loved this comment from Ghost Rida "Real NTR. When I get a tightness in my stomach while reading the story, I know it's the real deal" if its true then thats fantastic, so few games deliver on that aspect, its almost Always with consent in one way or Another (except som Japanese ones, they know how to do it :) )

Reactions: bigphil963

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
- I usually prefer not to play as a male character in case he's engaged because that can make you: Either an asshole for cheating on your significant other, or a cuckold whose wife sleeps with other men.

- So my usual strategy is to play as a female, which in turn makes role playing impossible for me because I'm a male person who can only enjoy role playing as a male, and at the same time allows me to enjoy NTR from a neutral perspective.

- And for the reasons mentioned above I think this game is quite refreshing, mainly due to the fact that it will allow me and many others to have a break from the common fetishes you can find in here, because basically you're no one (Jaqen h'ghar) you're like a chess player who moves the pieces no personal feelings involved..Many things used to be taboo and thanks to the trends they slowly started to turn into the vanilla genre of the sexual fantasy world.

Edit: Finished playing the first release, was going to review the game but the content is still not enough for me to judge the quality of it, good start though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
really ?

really ?

"They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx..."

do i am the only one noticed that ?... thats dedication in here.... what the fuck ? XD

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Really great start!! @DeviantWiz when can we expect an update? I hope not months and months away!!

Keep going please!

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Here's my weird complaint...

Why do Darius and Val have desks? They're supposed to be actors, it doesn't really make sense they're sitting at a cubicle in the agency office. What're they even doing? Paperwork? Making phone calls?

I mean, Darius kind of makes sense since his dad owns the company and wants him to do more of a managerial job and less acting. But it's really weird to see Val sitting at the desk. It'd make more sense if say she was in a lounge, or even an empty meeting room, reading scripts or something.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes