VN Ren'Py My Wife Loves Cosplay [v0.4] [Tanami Town]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I know everyone in this thread is really busy having their obligatory slapfight over NTR, but does anyone else find it weird how the girl's areolas are given a reddish tint that's visible through the shirt? I know cosplay clothes are often pretty thin and cheap, but it makes these outfits look more like body paint than anything else:
View attachment 3568103 View attachment 3568107
It's just a really weird choice that bothers me, because the art actually seems really competent otherwise.
Nothing here strikes me as particularly weird tbh.

She's obviously not wearing a bra, so that's likely what the author wants to show us.
One is likely see-through or partial see-through cosplay costume, the other is likely to show how her nips gettin' hard. :whistle::coffee:

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
someone explain why this is rated so high? she just cheats and we don't even get a good look at that. at least, let us play from her pov. needs a bit more...maybe a 2.5/5 at best

Reactions: LWok

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Theres one i remember but its heavily leading you on to think shes sleeping with her boss but its revealed that she isnt and MC is overthinking things its a new genre called NTR'nt lol
I tried looking it up, but I couldn't find it. Is it on F95?

Jun 6, 2022
I know everyone in this thread is really busy having their obligatory slapfight over NTR, but does anyone else find it weird how the girl's areolas are given a reddish tint that's visible through the shirt? I know cosplay clothes are often pretty thin and cheap, but it makes these outfits look more like body paint than anything else:
It's just a really weird choice that bothers me, because the art actually seems really competent otherwise.
Maybe because the Husband wants people to see them and use thin clothing?

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing here strikes me as particularly weird tbh.

She's obviously not wearing a bra, so that's likely what the author wants to show us.
One is likely see-through or partial see-through cosplay costume, the other is likely to show how her nips gettin' hard. :whistle::coffee:
Oh of course, I'm not at all saying that the protruding nipples themselves are a problem—it's perfectly normal and realistic for erect nipples to poke through thin clothing. But if the clothes were thin and sheer enough that we could see the color of her areolas through them, they'd basically be see-through, which doesn't seem like it's what the artist was going for.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Oh of course, I'm not at all saying that the protruding nipples themselves are a problem—it's perfectly normal and realistic for erect nipples to poke through thin clothing. But if the clothes were thin and sheer enough that we could see the color of her areolas through them, they'd basically be see-through, which doesn't seem like it's what the artist was going for.
Ackshually, her areolas glow, like a lamp.
(I'm joking, I agree with you. It is a weird design choice.)

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I like this design choice, it's very hot and slutty

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes