ADRIFT Completed My Weekend Adventures 1 - Welcome Home [Ptypoe]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wweor.jpg

Overview:
This is the first story. You are a college student and have just arrived home after an extended period overseas that was organised by your college. This weekend is spent reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones. There are several paths through the weekend that result in several alternative endings with several alternative ladies. Your choices and actions help to determine how the weekend unfolds and ends, so hopefully you will enjoy playing this a few times to see all the variations..

Updated: April 1, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: blorb - / exe -
- Get 5.0 for the "blorb". The "exe" does not require the runner but may trigger false postives with AntiVirus scanners.
Credit to @FallenLondon for bringing this to us.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Several scenes? About 30 minutes to an hour if you actually read it? I played the old text version a while ago. This is the one with the pictures added. Ptypoe's working on MWA 2 now.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ohh, I liked the AIF version of this, didn't know it had renders now. The story was pretty cool, took a few playthroughs to get everything but it was well set up to not be a problem in that respect. Thanks for finding this!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This version doesn't look complete, other than parts with Becky and Jo that have pictures, so a walkthrough isn't really necessary at this point. Just look around and interact with things in the rooms, otherwise when in your room (at the end of a scene) just use the pc as the intro states.

LuciferMstar

Aug 15, 2016
well.... i got a lesbian scene of jo and becky by using the wireless cam. I was just wondering if there was any scene with the main character...........

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I didn't find much more than what you did, I did meet Sue the milf neighbor but never saw another scene. There was a supposed dinner at the Japanese restaurant but that sweeped through pretty quickly with no content. I get the feeling this is being redone with images. There might be a walkthrough for the original one, but I haven't looked for it yet since I don't know if its going to be the same story as the original AIF game just with pictures or if this has changed.

by4real

Feb 1, 2017
I think this game would benefit from a list of commands. I'm currently stuck at the park with Becky and Jo after eating sushi. I was told to talk to them but I can't even do that. Tried phrases such as 'speak, talk'. I just can't interact with them at will!

Edit: Managed to progress through after searching another forum. Link for reference to anyone.

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't find much more than what you did, I did meet Sue the milf neighbor but never saw another scene.
There's quite a bit of content. Have you tried walking the dog? There's another neighbour that'll invite you to dinner.
I was told to talk to them but I can't even do that. Tried phrases such as 'speak, talk'.
Guess-the-verb can be pretty tedious.
I get the feeling this is being redone with images.
Exactly. That's what it says on the box: MWA1 with pictures.

You can extract the pictures with Dragon Unpacker to see if you've missed scenes.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There's quite a bit of content. Have you tried walking the dog? There's another neighbour that'll invite you to dinner.
I did and after I met Sue I was back at home with the dog unleashed. In the original game you made some of those choices, in this one I was moved around after specific scenes automatically so it felt like most of the game was not there anymore. This was only one playthrough, so it may have been the choices I made earlier in washing the car and the kissing game that blocked me.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Ok I'm at that part with the spider in Jo's room with Betty inside. I'm trying to get rid of the spider without killing it, I've noticed a few hint like if you type the first very first letter it'll show the word but I can't figure out how to get rid of that spider

EDIT: Nvm I evevntually figured it out, I was wrong on which verb to use

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
not working

exe downloading cancelled error and blorb file doesent work on adrift then came error on double click