• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending My tier list of games with good story/gameplay.

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone.
I'm here for a while now, but was not active in the forum. Maybe it will change, maybe not, but here I want to share with you the list of the games I like. I will combine them in tiers and add some comments if I have something to say apart from tags. Also, english is not my native language, so if you think something here is horribly written or with errors, please tell me.

First about things I like and don't like.
I like:
Story.
I like good deep story with well written characters. Especially when the authors create their own world or change our world significantly, for example adding magic. I will tag the games which are in the list because of their story elements with S.
Gameplay. And I prefer the "thinking" type of gameplay. I will tag the games with some kind of gameplay and devide them into 3 categories: G1 - well developed gameplay which is major part of the game; G3 - small gaming elements, like minigames in VN; G2 - something in between.

Overall I like when erotic elements are the parts of good story or good game (preferably both), not when they are the only reason to play that game.

I don't like:
Oversized body parts.
Both, man and woman. Sadly, it's a miracle to find a game, where MC's dick would not be seriously oversized. More variety with women, but still enormous breasts or asses are letdown.
Incest. Seriously don't get it why so many people like it that it even called "wincest".
MILF. I just prefer younger girls. But not too young, Loli is also not for me. When they look like 18-29 yo it's the best.
Female protagonist. Prefer playing male.
Also i don't like when MC is doing things I consider as bad and I can't do anything with it. Like rape or so forth. Don't like to play bad guys.
Gay. Definitely not for me.

Again, overall I like when the sex parts of the games, apart from worldwide changes like magic, can be considered more or less normal or believable and mutual. I can tolerate some of the things I mention above until some point, but I consider them maluses.

So, finally the tierlist. I will mark tiers with numbers, where tier 1 is better/higher then tier 2. And here will be only the games I like, so even the lowest tier games are worth playing in my subjective opinion. I will tag completed games with C. I also wanted to start it from tier 1, but added tier 0 just for one game, to put it above all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for now, thank you for reading. If you like the games, consider supporting authors, we want them to continue working. I will probably add more games here in the future. If you'd like to recommend me a game, feel free. :)

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Thanks! :)
Any recommendations from you?
I have my favorites separated by renders type, popularity, and gameplay style. I play Story focused games so almost all have a coherent plot along with adult elements. Feel free to ask me about any of em :)

Last edited:

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Changelog:
* Moved Masters of Raana into tier 1. Last major update changed a lot in the game for better.
* Game added: Out of Touch (tier 1).

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
If you want, give a try on Family Trouble.
i made sure to try writting a slow paced plot, it takes some time to developp fully, but theres a lot of gameplay options, stats, rpg turn based combat, and with Urban terror supernatural creatures.
about body sizes its real varied since theres 28 different girls, some are chubby other skinny but they are all different from eachother too.

View attachment 5c48f36b-f60f-4fb0-8ae8-bec9edd4529c.mp4

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
If you want, give a try on Family Trouble.
i made sure to try writting a slow paced plot, it takes some time to developp fully, but theres a lot of gameplay options, stats, rpg turn based combat, and with Urban terror supernatural creatures.
about body sizes its real varied since theres 28 different girls, some are chubby other skinny but they are all different from eachother too.

View attachment 3527505
Thanks for recommendation.
Not my cup of tea, but good luck with development.

weatherfree21

Apr 4, 2023
Nice list!

If you like The Last Sovereign that much you should definitely give Noblesse Oblige a try (on or the ), since it is a similar style and has strong writing (albeit much less NSFW oriented, but there is a strong thread of romantic content especially with the patch). Sierra Lee even recommended it on her patreon.

Reactions: dsgouh

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Nice list!

If you like The Last Sovereign that much you should definitely give Noblesse Oblige a try (on or the ), since it is a similar style and has strong writing (albeit much less NSFW oriented, but there is a strong thread of romantic content especially with the patch). Sierra Lee even recommended it on her patreon.
Thanks for the praise and recommendation. :)
Will give it a try. If it's at least half as good as TLS in story, worldbuilding, characters and language (Sierra Lee is magnificent with words), it's worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: weatherfree21

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Changelog:
* Mentioned authors of the games (with links where I found them).
* Game added: Sorcerer (tier 3). Played long time ago, just forgot to add previously.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hello everyone.
I'm here for a while now, but was not active in the forum. Maybe it will change, maybe not, but here I want to share with you the list of the games I like. I will combine them in tiers and add some comments if I have something to say apart from tags. Also, english is not my native language, so if you think something here is horribly written or with errors, please tell me.

I like:
Story.
I like good deep story with well written characters. Especially when the authors create their own world or change our world significantly, for example adding magic. I will tag the games which are in the list because of their story elements with S.
Gameplay. And I prefer the "thinking" type of gameplay. I will tag the games with some kind of gameplay and devide them into 3 categories: G1 - well developed gameplay which is major part of the game; G3 - small gaming elements, like minigames in VN; G2 - something in between.

Overall I like when erotic elements are the parts of good story or good game (preferably both), not when they are the only reason to play that game.

I don't like:
Oversized body parts.
Both, man and woman. Sadly, it's a miracle to find a game, where MC's dick would not be seriously oversized. More variety with women, but still enormous breasts or asses are letdown.
Incest. Seriously don't get it why so many people like it that it even called "wincest".
MILF. I just prefer younger girls. But not too young, Loli is also not for me. When they look like 18-29 yo it's the best.
Also i don't like when MC is doing things I consider as bad and I can't do anything with it. Like rape or so forth. Don't like to play bad guys.

Again, overall I like when the sex parts of the games, apart from worldwide changes like magic, can be considered more or less normal or believable and mutual. I can tolerate some of the things I mention above until some point, but I consider them maluses.

So, finally the tierlist. I will mark tiers with numbers, where tier 1 is better/higher then tier 2. And here will be only the games I like, so even the lowest tier games are worth playing in my subjective opinion. I will tag completed games with C. I also wanted to start it from tier 1, but added tier 0 just for one game, to put it above all.

That's it for now, thank you for reading. If you like the games, consider supporting authors, we want them to continue working. I will probably add more games here in the future. If you'd like to recommend me a game, feel free. :)
Oof. Bro pings me just to tell me I'm in the bottom tier

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
Oof. Bro pings me just to tell me I'm in the bottom tier
Oh. Sorry for ping. Didn't know it does that. I wanted to just add a link.
But hey, I only mentioned here the games I like and recommend. Even bottom tier I enjoyed, like and encourage others to play.
And honestly in your particular case I put Projekt: Passion in waiting box and haven't played it since like v0.3. So my ranking might change after I go through the story.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Oh. Sorry for ping. Didn't know it does that. I wanted to just add a link.
But hey, I only mentioned here the games I like and recommend. Even bottom tier I enjoyed, like and encourage others to play.
And honestly in your particular case I put Projekt: Passion in waiting box and haven't played it since like v0.3. So my ranking might change after I go through the story.
Hope you enjoy when you get to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnonW123 and dsgouh

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone.

I like:
Story.

I don't like:
Oversized body parts.

Thanks for having me on your favorites. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dsgouh