VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the dev can make good renders, and the models (not counting the wife) are nice, but his writing is very bad, maybe because his english is also very bad, and the story is also bad

can't recommend this to anyone

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its so bad! maybe funny bad, not sure yet. will decide when i try the next update.

Reactions: cusa

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Here is my take on this so far.

It's an early version so far. Content is lacking. It's basically a proof of concept.

Graphics: Well, the daughter looks fantastic. The wife on the other hand... If they made her story that she was hit in the face with an acid attack I'd buy it. I may even take some sympathy on the old hag.
I know I'm late to the party on this but after reading through the thread and this comment just made me have to say that I wouldn't even believe that much. Maybe if she were hit by a bus at some point, fell from a high building and landed on her face and perhaps tripped, face first, into a tree-shredder...then maybe it'd be a little believable.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo changelog ?

just say " it inclued the first sex scene" didnt help alots XD

btw, i think ... just an opinion, the banner should be changed to "hide" that ugly witch face. this honestly didnt give the game a good point for starting. i not say to hide the truth, but.. well ... game is bad... but at least, some pitty for it , but ...

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Oh noes, the witch is back! To download or not to download........ Meh, wth, I'll do it. probably gonna regret it :)

Edit; I still like the renders. but the story is just ....ugh.
Young woman visiting your house think it's weird you talk to them because you're old? what about just normal social interaction and courtesy when you are a guest. list of annoyances goes on and on. Dev should keep to making renders. I like the general idea of the story thus far but he should find a writer who can make the story a bit more realistic and believable

And just kill of the hagraven!!! :p

Reactions: Rimmer

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Oh noes, the witch is back! To download or not to download........ Meh, wth, I'll do it. probably gonna regret it :)

Edit; I still like the renders. but the story is just ....ugh.
Young woman visiting your house think it's weird you talk to them because you're old? what about just normal social interaction and courtesy when you are a guest. list of annoyances goes on and on. Dev should keep to making renders. I like the general idea of the story thus far but he should find a writer who can make the story a bit more realistic and believable

And just kill of the hagraven!!! :p
Made me lol :)

Reactions: Rroarr
May 5, 2017
I smell DMD from the intro.....man i wouldn't want to play as old pops while i m still young change it ..... yes must change :closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote