VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Being in my 50's, I'm kinda insulted that the younger generation looks upon us as being that old and decrepit...
my mom is on late 60, and she didnt look old like this at all :)
i guess this dev is pretty young and dont really know exactly how to render someone old like this correctly.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just noticed that we have the 0.0.5 out, (thx btw) and he got 1 patron,
the funny thing is that, if you take a look in his patreon page, you can see 1 patron 1$ per month.
now, how did that patron get the 0.0.5 if its only available for the +$20 patrons? mysteries! spooky! most be the grandmother that did some kind of witchcraft!
fact is, patreon didnt show the actual content.
patreon show a "possible " amount of money the dev can make at the end of month based on some shit calcul from them.
its only after the 1st month that patreon show a "semi correct" amount.
exempl :
you have 2 patreon at 10$ each .. first month, patreon will show you have something like 2-4$. second month, patreon will show dev have 20$ + 2-4$ depending of the amount of new patreon this month.
patreon didnt show the exact amount immediatly, but only show an exempl amount based on calcul ( patrons + taxes + shit stuff ).
thats why they can have some big difference somtime, like patreon say 20 patrons but the patrons level show only 3 ( because patreon count the 17 others patrons, but didnt show their amount yet )

hope you understand :D

Reactions: baka

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Anyone else find how the daughter cut her steak weird? As in, is that how humans hold forks when cutting meat?
I don't think the model rig lacks finger bones or I guess the artist is using preset poses?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand the hate there are like a hundred worse games here with much worse renders. Plus if the wife was actually hot his eyes wouldn't be wondering elsewhere. Makes sense.

The RPGM engine use is well weird. I do think the dev is shooting himself in the foot by his tiers but it's clear he doesn't know what he is doing from a patron standpoint.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my take on this so far.

It's an early version so far. Content is lacking. It's basically a proof of concept.

Graphics: Well, the daughter looks fantastic. The wife on the other hand... If they made her story that she was hit in the face with an acid attack I'd buy it. I may even take some sympathy on the old hag.

Story: The basic story as of now is. There is a 50 year old man. He is married to an old woman. The old woman has a hot 22 year old daughter back from college. They go out to eat, and the old man can't get it hard for his old wife. The doctor gives him some boner medicine. Then the daughter, and her friend which was met at the restaurant are hanging around at the pool. Then someone calls the dad, and it turns out the mom got in a car wreck, and is in a coma. Also the family is catholic, and he seems strongly religious.

There is potential for this to be a good story. If a competent writer got behind this story it could be a good one. However I get the feeling that it will not be properly written. I think that it is either a bad machine translation, or the creator speaks really really bad English.

One of my main issues with the story-line, even looking past the bad English is that the wife comes off as a total nagging bitch. If you are going to put her in a coma THIS EARLY why make her an unsympathetic bitch? It seems a bit unnecessary. From a story perspective it would have made far more sense to make her a loving, caring wife. A homemaker type that takes care of her man, and loves him very much. Every other line from her is calling you impotent, or saying you are an asshole for not remembering the step daughters age. Or her calling you un supportive... When you clearly are a good provider with a nice home that has a pool.

The choice to make her a bitch makes it for a bad story. It removes much of the conflict of the main male character. If he really loved her and they had a good relationship... Then she is comatose, and starts growing closer with the daughter. The ya, that's a good story... However that aint the story. Story is "moms a bitch, and old, and ugly, and in a coma" If however her story was "She is a loving caring wife, she was once very beautiful, but an acid attack wrecked her face, and then she is in a coma" it would be far better.

Basically it has almost no content. If they rewrote the thing so it sounds like people, and not a bad machine translation... Then they rework the wife character as I described. Then added tons, and tons of content... Also there is no house or sex scenes built yet. Just a small blank area to save before progressing forward a couple of times.

This game is a story I think could be fantastic if it had someone who spoke good English, and reworked it, and expanded it adding content... However I have serious doubts of anything along those lines so I predict it will go down the shithole like many games that had potential.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Man, what a shame. The daughter looks smoking hot. Especially with that cross chain.

A game with promising potential (especially the graphics.)
But like coconuts said, the incest stories are getting boring. It's always the same.
Yes, you need good graphics and hot scenes, but if you have da dumb story, i won't get into the "groove".

And yet again a dev who wants money for a 2-min-game.
I don't get these guys...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I guess I'm the only here that actually likes the wife, one of the few games where the mom doesn't look like a sister of the daughter. Based on the language used to describe the accident, I guess they will kill the wife now :FeelsBadMan:. Damn it!!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
great review , i agree with you, the potential of a great story if they did like you say, i mean, after the coma, you (the player) and the daughter could be depressed as fuck and take comfort from each other and there we have the start of the game, where you can choose a loving route or corrupt her good and well.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
seriously.. for the love of god.. christian or not, 20 , 50 , 100 years old or not... the story is ALWAYS the same shit about incest...

i m not against incest.. but come on ! at least find something original... i m bored by the father fucking the daughter shit or the son fucking his mother.

i m gonna put the tag "incest" in blacklist for now... its just like all those movies with success, once yousee one, you see them all because its just a remake. i dont care anymore about the renders... i care about story.

i pass... again
honesty though we need more succubus corrupting town games example village of nightmares or teacher corruption games like The Humbling Experience or cop corruption games like Officer Chloe but with probably better renders

Reactions: dbp5ca

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
All this talk about older women has got me curious: are there any games that have a 50+ year old woman as a romance option? Preferably if said game is not in 0.0.5 pre-pre-alpha...
urban demons mod the artifact and corruption have probably my favorite grandmas if not the only attractive grandmas ive played in games

Reactions: Reese286

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
'wife's daughter' this made me laugh! so mc sounds like a cuck right off the bat. About the wife's face, maybe she smokes a lot and is always stressed out? i had an ex with a face that looked much older than her body, premature wrinkles cause she was psycho/mentally unstable, so it's not impossible, there are also butter-face girls where everything is nice, but-her-face.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I thought I got really strange fetishes, even if they're not my cup of tea. I can even get behind the "old lady love", but man, that thing is hideous.

D

Deleted member 2514

My temptation - V-0.1.0 Alpha. windows

[/URL]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote