VN RPGM Abandoned My Temptation [Ep2 v1.0 Final] [TemptationXXX]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Somehow this looks like the model that should have been used for dating the witch game. Christ that looks bad.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
The wife looks like a botched experiment that escaped a botox lab. The strong contrast between her face and her body just makes it impossible to take her seriously.
I guess the player is lucky that it's a first person game so we only ever need to see MC's body-parts in all their young glory and not his face, that would surely look like a character out of a Michelin commercial.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Not a bad game if you are into Hagravens. And I have seen women with 40 who look like that, but it is rare. The daughters base model(face mainly) reminds me on Veronica from MoH.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just noticed that we have the 0.0.5 out, (thx btw) and he got 1 patron,
the funny thing is that, if you take a look in his patreon page, you can see 1 patron 1$ per month.
now, how did that patron get the 0.0.5 if its only available for the +$20 patrons? mysteries! spooky! most be the grandmother that did some kind of witchcraft!

Reactions: MrJ and Xzuku

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
By the looks of the preview images, this is the stuff that nightmares are made of :WutFace:, IMHO. I get that there are people who do like geriatric sex, so I'll just leave it where and how it is. Bye.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
just noticed that we have the 0.0.5 out, (thx btw) and he got 1 patron,
the funny thing is that, if you take a look in his patreon page, you can see 1 patron 1$ per month.
now, how did that patron get the 0.0.5 if its only available for the +$20 patrons? mysteries! spooky! most be the grandmother that did some kind of witchcraft!
Seeing as the patreon isn't pay-up-front, probably by pledging $20 and then lowering it to $1 after.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Daughter is smoking hot, but this game is just wow. Dissapointing.

Reactions: MrJ
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote