mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
so, i must have lost some saves somehow, once i downloaded this the last one i had was from april but i know ive played since then. made a new game and keep getting errors when your in the daughters room on vacation and she is coming out of the shower. tried redownloading and it keeps happening. any help? can post the error if needed

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, a nice update. It does feel short after waiting all this time, but even if it had twice the length, I would probably still wish it was longer. ;)

As for Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's actually a nice change of pace that the wife/girlfriend doesn't remain completely oblivious to what's happening around her.

What matters now is how it will play out, hopefully culminating with sweet love between all three of them and add in Jessica for good measure. :)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
One comment - several times during the photoshoot Jess says "hi hi". "hi hi" is bad - in English "ha ha" is much better.
hi hi is generally pronounce as hee hee, more girlish sound then ha ha. ha ha is manlier, and he he (which sounded like hay hay) is like devilish laughter.

And btw, if any NPC triggered, I'm not sorry at all.

Reactions: Bakkalon

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do console cheats work for the compressed version? if so how do i enter them?
an easier solution exists for this game

thing is..it actually makes no difference..you'll get the stats you need just by playing regular..if you want the daughter..just go after her nicely and she's yours..mom..same thing..ALL..same thing..HAHAAAA

Reactions: VNON

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for My Sweet Neighbors [v0.12] + Squashed + WT

Chose what You want to download

Reactions: Vegeta

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Derailed by the machine shop for a month and Pandelo has completely forgotten all the finger-in-the-butt momentum that built up in 0.11.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Reactions: Rebeldad

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hi..how ya doin' pronounced "high" english hee is hee..he is masculine form of her..so..us obstinate english speakers would like some hee hee please :p

Reactions: VEL

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
A thought about the Mother situation at the end of the update:

My big concern is what will happen with the non-Neighbor ladies. Hmm, maybe some sexy sleepover scenes with D and her friends??

Just some thoughts.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Really hoping for some Jess and D action at the start of 0.13!!
i hear you i knew she was like elena from dating my sasha which was nice but after seeing her facial expressions like when she knew that me and Sasha were in a relationship and the daydream scene during the photoshoot it makes me all the more eager for more content and making that daydream into a reality :D

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hi hi is generally pronounce as hee hee, more girlish sound then ha ha. ha ha is manlier, and he he (which sounded like hay hay) is like devilish laughter.

And btw, if any NPC triggered, I'm not sorry at all.
Not sure where you're from, but that's not native American English.

"ha ha" is unisex.
"hee hee" is little kid, or immature adult, or adult acting goofy.
"he he" is pronounced "heh heh", a laugh that is "oh yeah I got you".
"hi hi" is not used at all.
"ho ho" is santa clause.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Well, a nice update. It does feel short after waiting all this time, but even if it had twice the length, I would probably still wish it was longer. ;)

As for Mom
it's actually a nice change of pace that the wife/girlfriend doesn't remain completely oblivious to what's happening around her.

What matters now is how it will play out, hopefully culminating with sweet love between all three of them and add in Jessica for good measure. :)
Yes, as long as this Dev doesn’t take notes from DrPinkCake’s “Acting Lessons”... ☠

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not sure where you're from, but that's not native American English.

"ha ha" is unisex.
"hee hee" is little kid, or immature adult, or adult acting goofy.
"he he" is pronounced "heh heh", a laugh that is "oh yeah I got you".
"hi hi" is not used at all.
"ho ho" is santa clause.
And of course native-American English is all there is, fuck those lousy Brits and those Australian Bruces.... ;)

also, I didn't even know Native Americans had their own version of the English language. I figured their own languages would be their primary interest.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes