[Ren'Py] [VN] My Sweet Neighbors [v0.11_1] [Pandelo]

Discussion in 'Games' started by QwertyBam, Jun 19, 2017.

[Ren'Py] [VN] My Sweet Neighbors [v0.11_1] [Pandelo] 4.8 5 49votes
4.8/5, 49 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (49)
  1. Pandelo

Pandelo My Sweet Neighbors Game Developer

Jun 22, 2017
    Well, it depends of what you think it means to be a virgin. If you believe that an intact hymen is the only proof of a woman's virginity...

I mean, a 40 year old virgin guy who used a fleshlight thousands of times is still a virgin ;)

2. bpin1

bpin1 New Member

Aug 16, 2017
    how you enter the console cheats anyone? sorry new to this

3. jpsimon

jpsimon Overachiever Donor Wiki Editor

Apr 3, 2017
    The woman sitting on the couch beside me broke her hymen with a marker when she was 8 years old. I knew a girl in high school who lost hers when she fell on a bumpy bus ride on a dirt road in South America (in a way I never fully understood, but was too sober to ask details on). Neither claimed to be a virgin, regardless.

Also, you can do a lot of partying without breaking a hymen, including toys and anal and even vaginal sex if you're careful. Especially if she's tall, because taller women are known to have longer vaginas with deeper-seated hymens. Also, height has been linked to problems getting pregnant if their husbands are small because of the travel distance to ... Anyway, hymens are not a perfect science. Their presence or absence doesn't prove anything. Dunno why people get so hung up on it.

4. klx

klx Your futile existence has no meaning. Moderator Donor

Jul 19, 2017
    Well yeah, but do you know any girls who got gonorrhea from a tractor?

Rroarr likes this.
  5. DeUglyOne

DeUglyOne Perverted Old Fart Donor

Sep 1, 2017
    Re-read what you just wrote... Yes, the only proof of a woman's virginity is an intact hymen.
    So, since this is her first sex toy, the ease of insertion and lack of evidence and discomfort means the reason she didn't sleep well at the hotel was because she'd popped her own cherry? (You really missed an opportunity for a few hot renders there) Otherwise, her only other chance would have been just before he'd gone to the door.
    **shudder** I didn't need that visual, thanks.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  6. Zontany

Zontany Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    I'm so glad this game finally has been updated. Its one of the first games I've played on this site and one of my favs. Can't wait to play it tonight.

Nizzquizz likes this.
  7. Mondoblasto

Mondoblasto Active Member

Nov 13, 2017
    On day two when Jess kneads the daughter's tits at the spa, the vid clip is missing.

Edit: Okay, so Jess's sunbed jilling clip(s?) is also missing.:angry:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Walt Dee likes this.
  8. jpsimon

jpsimon Overachiever Donor Wiki Editor

Apr 3, 2017
    Image1.jpg

DrHojo, Zontany and Nizzquizz like this.
  9. Demon Jhim

Demon Jhim Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2017
    So I wonder when get the chance to get to know Jessica better and meet this Miko.

10. Walt Dee

Walt Dee Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Can't play past Jessica in the tanning bed because of errors caused by missing vids.

11. Cameage

Cameage Active Member

Aug 13, 2017
    The walkthrough says "for both girls route" at one point. This makes me happy.

12. Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
    What does it mean by "My Sweet Neighbors 0.0.9_Beta?" Did I download the wrong link? (Mac - MEGA link).

13. jonkoooo

jonkoooo Active Member

May 6, 2017
    there is a big bug with the animation in this game from the tanning studio every animation turns to black screen with only the text

14. PowerbaitDK

PowerbaitDK Member

Nov 28, 2017
    I hope you didn't see the video ;)

15. Zezu

Zezu Active Member

Jan 18, 2018
    just started the game and I keep getting black screen at certain events anyway to fix that?
    events such as "touch ass" etc

16. jonkoooo

jonkoooo Active Member

May 6, 2017

I have the same problem i can only see the text

17. Walt Dee

Walt Dee Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2017
    How do you change names? I tried you = u'MyName' and the same for daughter and lost all the points.

18. a1fox3

a1fox3 Loving Family Member's Donor Respected User Jr. Uploader

Aug 8, 2017
    Is this a hint of things to come.
    My_Sweet_Neighbors 2018-04-21 21-20-06-44.jpg

Raven Hex, Namco15 and Zontany like this.
  19. Skylaroo

Skylaroo Well-Known Member

May 28, 2017
    I'm always in two minds when it comes to adding new characters. On one hand, I do like having options, and the more the better. BUT at the same time, I'm not sure if adding new characters by version 0.9 is a good idea at all. I'm extremely worried that future content for new characters would definitely distract for the main-characters content.

I don't like using the word "milking" but it definitely felt like one even if it wasn't on purpose.

Namco15 likes this.
  20. Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
    Shhh, don't give the developer(s) good ideas.

BloodReaper and a1fox3 like this.