gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
always nice, now that we're finally progressing with the daughter it's getting even better

I don't mind having the side dishes as well, always liked the side dishes, I don't think it will take all that much of the focus of the main girls, a game that makes similar set up is sisterly lust and you fuck a lot of other girls in that game, but the sisters never feel left out, on the contrary, they just progress at a slower pace as they should

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
Working on it now. Shouldn't take too long. Haven't played this game in a couple of versions, I can't remember if there are any point-and-click parts, or if it's just straight visual novel with choices. If it's the latter, port should be up within the hour. If it's the former, it may take a while.
Awesome dude✌

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Have you seen MC's manaconda? That thing is huge and her dildo was pencil-dick sized comparatively. Pretty sure her v-card is still intact. I'm just glad MC has some damn balls for once. If this happened in other games, the developer would make MC back out from that situation saying "oh god this is wrong I shouldn't be doing this" despite all the progress... just for the fact of milking supporters and prolonging the goods we're all after.
That's cool that MC on this route can act like a man (creep) but in my opinion it could have been done much much better. Hymen will go even with 10cm dick so this dildo would remove it for sure. Since there was no blood (cherry) and dildo went all in she has lost her hymen long time before that. It happens and doesn't mean she's not technically a virgin but it kills my "sweet, innocent virgin fantasy" as general rule says that it has to be dick to remove it. It doesn't feel right anymore for me. Ofc linearity is much bigger issue for me but this one just killed my attention for this game.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
A quick question: Is it possible to 'play' with both, or will getting too many points with one block you from scenes with the other?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Nice to see the animations and expressions are a notch above the competition. The update may have been a little linear, but it wasn't short, and I didn't spot any missing scenes yet.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Re-read what you just wrote... Yes, the only proof of a woman's virginity is an intact hymen.
This is simply not true. The hymen only sometimes tears during first penetration - it's not a diaphgram. There is no way to prove or disprove virginity, there are only people selling some.

edit: There is a rare (one in a thousand) type of hymen that is a diaphgram - but there is also surgery to create one for women who think that would help them get married.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and Namco15
Nov 25, 2017
Unpopular opinion and hypocritical (because I played it! o_O) but I don't think this release should have been leaked considering it is a beta release. I feel bad for @Pandelo

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Well, it depends of what you think it means to be a virgin. If you believe that an intact hymen is the only proof of a woman's virginity...

I mean, a 40 year old virgin guy who used a fleshlight thousands of times is still a virgin ;)
I don't know what were you thinking, but this sure was one hell of a bullshit defloration.

By your logic, do you think anus has "virginity" too? :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this last update was short but sweet... (seriously tho where is the "slice of life" tag) this game is like pure vanilla... i see that this game has somewhat gotten popular and the game dev has reached his goals, i really do hope he ramps up production... with Patreon new rules i wonder how he'll do a 3way between M and D... i guess that'll have to be on the very last update but until then there is many things the game dev can do... (i never want this game to end but i do also want a 3way with M and D) i would also like to see a polygamy type ending or even mid way through... i'm so hyped for the future possibilities of this game but i know Patreon will not allow most of it... :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
The game is not opening for me.I'm trying to click the application file, but not opening or doing anything. wtf :O

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes