LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Discord alert:

v0.10 Progression #2
Hello @patron , I wanted to give you another short update about the progress of the next version.

I said I finish this update for the weekend. But in the last days I unfortunately wasn't be able to work that much on the game as I'd planned. We had a death in the family on Monday. I've took some days of from work now, to spend time with my family and take care of some things.

I'm almost done with the new version and I'm still working every free minute on it. I'll do my best to release it on the weekend, but it could also be early next week.

The good news are, it will be the biggest update, with over 650 new images and 11 animated scenes. (I'm also pretty sure you'll love the next update ;) Again a big thank you for keep supporting me and all the kind words!! :)
no worries, stay with your family it's more important, the update can wait::|:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I wouldn't say it's been much longer than in between the previous updates.
first 6 updates roughly a month apart, after that it dropped unexplicably to roughly 6 weeks apart for the next 2 updates.
For the ninth update it took 7 weeks and here we are for tenth update that is 7 weeks and counting

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
first 6 updates roughly a month apart, after that it dropped unexplicably to roughly 6 weeks apart for the next 2 updates.
For the ninth update it took 7 weeks and here we are for tenth update that is 7 weeks and counting
Yes, that's my point. It's not an anomalous amount of time.

sixty9

Mar 7, 2018
really interesting work u're developing here
tried downloading using Mega link, its content has been deleted.
can u plz re-upld the Mega link plz..

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
really interesting work u're developing here
tried downloading using Mega link, its content has been deleted.
can u plz re-upld the Mega link plz..

Nopy Nofile and workupload are still live can you not use one of those ?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes