ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
@ElmerFudd

Don't forget Miko
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I did notice her image on the phone, but didn't bother to look. So if I did, would that then add/subtract points to or from the daughter score? Also does it add to the mums score? [you're showing an interest in her work, and her colleagues...]
fnarr fnarr.. nudge nudge..wink wink.. :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
So yes, It was a bit of a short update, but the content and story line is as solid as ever.
spoilers below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only issue/concern i had with this update was with some of the renders. was it just me, or did some of these images seem grainier than they have been in the past? Like they were more out of focus or were going for more of an antique photo style to them. Maybe it was just me...

The very reason I'm walking a fine line between both mother and daughter, or rather I'm trying to, is because of this. Could "mum" could be showing some suspicions about her daughter vis-a-vis the "Daddy" comment? So far "Wendy", the daughter is ahead with regards to her LP score.. but "Amy, the mother, is not far behind, but her FP points are way lower. lol

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
And if it had been framed that way (though the need to pop the cherry, I think, is kind of an ick hangup we as a species really needs to just let go of)... I wouldn't have even commented.

Unfortunately, the spawn of this discussion was immediately going to calling D a complete slut who just plays innocent and such a huge example of toxic misogyny rather than "hey, I don't really like that this is the first we see of that"... that it needed a response.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a weird dude because I've never wanted to be the one to pop a cherry because that is kind of a huge thing in terms of setting up a lady for her sexual life going forward. *shrug*
Please don't bring in your politics on this site. There are people here deriving pleasure from fantasising about 'girls' with cocks that are larger than their body, and other such strange things. The fact that some (many) like the idea of 'popping the cherry' is in no way a concern anyone needs to worry about. On the contrary it's a remnant from when relationships were more meaningful than they are now, when sex was actually connected to the idea of a long-lasting relationship, loyalty, honesty, innocence, and other virtues. It's people nowadays (and just very recently, in just the wealthiest countries) who are often 'icky' (your word) and deranged when it comes to sex, often parading under the banner of 'liberation', with the consequence that fewer and fewer actually have lasting relationships. Again, just look at the other games on this site, for crying out loud. All this said, it's true that the actual hymen is variable and it's silly to focus on it as a physical sign.

Last edited:

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The animations in this one are broken, at least after the first one where you grope the daughter while she sleeps on the couch.

Dunno if anyone else has that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ElmerFudd

It just added a point to Miko but never removed anything as far as I saw from the daughter or mother not that I would of cared if the mother lost more points or not as I'm trying to get her points to drop with every option I pick when I can as I'm here for the daughter not the mother. Jessica gets a point as well if you choose to.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes