Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
God damn, that still must have been terrifying for all of you in the moment though. o_O Glad to hear she's doing OK and kicking some ass. :) And thanks for the reinforcement on my point there. :D

Friend of mine grew up in a breeder/stable for local horse-racing and yeah, she joked about how she may have hated the smell of the horses, but walking and riding them every day made her first time less of a hassle than she thought it was supposed to be. Also led to her dumbass boyfriend making some insinuations and becoming an ex-boyfriend real fucking fast.
Just a quick note in response to your post, and a few other ones like it.

All of this stuff is true and realistically many girls have their hymens long gone by the time that they have their first time. Many of those who do, barely even notice the stretching of the hymen, tearing might not happen, and hey some people aren't even born with a cherry to pop. As I said, all of that is true. All the points are valid.

It also doesn't quite enter into how people feel about the fantasy of the whole thing. It's about the cherry pop there. Dumb? Weird? Unreal? Eh, probably yes, though most fantasies qualify when it comes to that in one way or another, and so I will put myself with those who were a bit disappointed that the first penetration we see is with a toy, and not the MC. Was there something wrong with the scene? No, it was hot, as usual, and it's a nice step for the characters and all... it's completely a personal preference thing. Does there not being discomfort make D a whole? Dear God no!

What it does is make it clear that we're not going to deal with that part of the fantasy. And that's fine. I still have a lot of faith that when the eventual sex with D happens it will have great buildup and tension, and not be a throwaway scene like any other (which I see WAY too often) so I'm still psyched to see where it goes from here. Just wish it went another way in this particular case.

Reactions: Grif1001
Oct 2, 2017
It also doesn't quite enter into how people feel about the fantasy of the whole thing. It's about the cherry pop there. Dumb? Weird? Unreal? Eh, probably yes, though most fantasies qualify when it comes to that in one way or another, and so I will put myself with those who were a bit disappointed that the first penetration we see is with a toy, and not the MC.
And if it had been framed that way (though the need to pop the cherry, I think, is kind of an ick hangup we as a species really needs to just let go of)... I wouldn't have even commented.

Unfortunately, the spawn of this discussion was immediately going to calling D a complete slut who just plays innocent and such a huge example of toxic misogyny rather than "hey, I don't really like that this is the first we see of that"... that it needed a response.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a weird dude because I've never wanted to be the one to pop a cherry because that is kind of a huge thing in terms of setting up a lady for her sexual life going forward. *shrug*

shadowman27

Aug 27, 2017
I miss the old days where updates had more content and were pretty much monthy instead of bimonthly.
Id rather see less animations and more content faster.
Despite all that, one of the best games.

Reactions: Orlox

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
And if it had been framed that way (though the need to pop the cherry, I think, is kind of an ick hangup we as a species really needs to just let go of)... I wouldn't have even commented.

Unfortunately, the spawn of this discussion was immediately going to calling D a complete slut who just plays innocent and such a huge example of toxic misogyny rather than "hey, I don't really like that this is the first we see of that"... that it needed a response.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a weird dude because I've never wanted to be the one to pop a cherry because that is kind of a huge thing in terms of setting up a lady for her sexual life going forward. *shrug*
Everyone's got their kinks and hangups. It is what it is. It's no more weird to NOT want to do it than to have a fantasy of doing or wishing to. You could argue evolution as to why, or society, or a myriad of other factors. It doesn't matter we like what we like and so long as it doesn't hurt anyone, who gives a shit? I mean one of your mods has a gigantic fixation on chicks with massive dongs. I only give him a little bit of shit over it. At the end of the day, you do you. As much work as creators put into these things, and as much as people like them, I see these games as fantasy fulfillment. You do you and all that jazz.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I guess you mean the "evening" and "couch" scenes images with M and D. Yes they are a bit grainy. It's because of the lack of light in this scenes. I'll let render such scenes longer in the future to eliminate the grainy thing.
Glad to here that someone else (the Developer no less) also found them a bit grainy, I really was wanting to know if anyone else saw a difference (as i twice said maybe it was just me) because I recently got my prescription updated and wanted to know if it really was different or if it had always had some scenes like that and I only noticed now cause I can see better, lol

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All of this stuff is true and realistically many girls have their hymens long gone by the time that they have their first time. Many of those who do, barely even notice the stretching of the hymen, tearing might not happen, and hey some people aren't even born with a cherry to pop. As I said, all of that is true. All the points are valid.

It also doesn't quite enter into how people feel about the fantasy of the whole thing. It's about the cherry pop there. Dumb? Weird? Unreal? Eh, probably yes, though most fantasies qualify when it comes to that in one way or another, and so I will put myself with those who were a bit disappointed that the first penetration we see is with a toy, and not the MC. Was there something wrong with the scene? No, it was hot, as usual, and it's a nice step for the characters and all... it's completely a personal preference thing. Does there not being discomfort make D a whole? Dear God no!

What it does is make it clear that we're not going to deal with that part of the fantasy. And that's fine. I still have a lot of faith that when the eventual sex with D happens it will have great buildup and tension, and not be a throwaway scene like any other (which I see WAY too often) so I'm still psyched to see where it goes from here. Just wish it went another way in this particular case.
I personally have no problem with a game having a "cherry pop" scene, I was simply pointing out that a lack of one doesn't imply previous loss of virginity (as you also acknowledged) I would be fine with their being a little blood just as well as without any, I leave that to the developer to tell me how the story goes. If it gets really weird, like he takes the dog's virginity instead, I'll stop participating and warn others, lol. But as long as the story is good, I personally see the lack or presence of blood as a small issue. (pun intended)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree that Pandelo is doing a much better job than some Dev's do at building up the daughter's first time as more than just another scene.

Last edited:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Please use the "Spoiler" option when revealing parts of the story. I haven't gotten to the cherry yet.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Please use the "Spoiler" option when revealing parts of the story. I haven't gotten to the cherry yet.
Sorry, my reply was to a post to a discussion about biology and the hymen and that a broken hymen does not mean a girl is not a virgin. As to whether the update had a cherry scene, well, it either does or it doesn't, either way I have no qualms about it because lack of blood does not a slut make, as someone a few pages back insinuated. And remaining on topic of virginity, but not in any way in reference to the daughter in this game, even if a girl is not a virgin that doesn't mean that she is automatically a slut. No sane person would think/say that a girl who was no longer a virgin because she had been raped was a slut. That was not her choice and in no way makes her a whore. Further, the mom in this very game is not a virgin, and she does seem to let her guard down and sleep with the MC in less than a week, but I haven't heard anyone calling her a slut either. Because the story gives the impression (by her and her daughter's actions, thoughts, and reactions) that she hasn't had a serious love interest since her late husband. Neither lack of an intact hymen nor previous sexual experience make a woman a slut. However treating a virgin with a broke hymen as a slut or demoralizing a woman because she's not a virgin, does a jackass make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Is it normal that at some point I can't see the friendship/love points anymore (started on Day 2 I think) ? I haven't used any cheat and started from the beginning, not from an old save.

Thanks for the fun game !

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is it normal that at some point I can't see the friendship/love points anymore (started on Day 2 I think) ? I haven't used any cheat and started from the beginning, not from an old save.

Thanks for the fun game !
This happened to me also, as stated previously by others, it is an issue with using rollback. It doesn't happen every time you use the rollback option, only sometimes. My suggestion is to save every time you are offered a choice "kiss her" "don't". Then if you use rollback and it causes the glitch to occur, you can just reload and it will be fixed and you won't have missed much.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is this game updated once a month?
No, not anymore
Games should be updated on a regular CYCLE. A new ISSUE BLEEDING out with every full cycle of the moon. People get used to that REGULARITY and when it's LATE everyone freaks out like it's a big deal! That TIME OF MONTH comes around and if things aren't FLOWING properly, they get all HORMONAL! WTH! It's not like they're having a BABY! It must feel like a CURSE to the Dev's. So, if you don't want everyone getting all BITCHY, and screaming "CODE RED, CODE RED," make sure to keep it consistent! We come to expect that MONTHLY VISITOR, so give us an update every 28 days. PERIOD!

LOL!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hah! There's nothing small about those pairs...

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes