Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
For anyone having issues with the blank/black screen this is the fix:
- UnRen the Game
- Head into the game/images/movies folder
- Inside there will be 001 through 009 folders, copy all the webms into the root of the movies folder.

They will all play after this, the script didn't correctly reference the subfolders.
Then you have to move the movies folder into the original game folder. The game will then be able to access them.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i got 193/135 points for daughter and 255/75 for her mother. did i miss any scenes with such score if not what are these points for

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Those numbers are not possible at the same time and i doubt that they are correct anyway. Had a little discussion about it some while ago. You can get near to one but for the price of falling behind with another.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Those numbers are not possible at the same time and i doubt that they are correct anyway. Had a little discussion about it some while ago. You can get near to one but for the price of falling behind with another.
Just follow the walkthrough and chose the love route and this is what you get My_Sweet_Neighbors 2018-04-21 22-10-58-99.jpg The points are correct in my game and by following the love route I got all these points and keep screwing the mom and playing with the daughter for now.
Will probably get Jess to and maybe Yumi along with them.

Reactions: armion82

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Of course they are possible. Starting from a generic save (far from the perfect score, thanks to @a1fox3 who made me realize this), with this update I end with 186/131 - 262/81 if I choose the daughter in the morning, and 174/126 - 278/83 if I choose the mother.
So you don't even need to follow the walkthrough, just playing like you feel it is enough to reach the score he have.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, I know that the whole virgin/hymen discussion was a few pages back, but I just have to add a comment about it for you morons that don't understand biology. The definition of the word virgin is:
  1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
It is completely possible for a girl to be a virgin but not have an intact hymen. A few years ago my kids were riding their bikes on the empty lot across from out house because the city had piled a bunch of dirt and gravel there as they were doing road work in the area. The kids were riding their bikes up the piles and using them as ramps to jump the bikes off them. My 10 year old step-daughter jumped her bike and lost control. When she landed, the bike landed almost straight up and down on the back wheel and then fell backwards on her. The other kids ran home to get her mom and I and we ended up taking her to the ER because her mother was worried since she had multiple scrapes and bruises, was doubled over holding her abdomen and had blood showing through her shorts. After being examined at the ER, we found out that when the bike had hit rear wheel first, the point of the banana seat had violently impacted her vagina so forcefully that it had not only caused a tear for which she received 2 stitches, but had also broken her hymen. One day (many years from now with a man who has walked through fire for her and proven himself to be nothing short of perfect) when she has intercourse for the first time, she will not bleed. That in no way makes her a slut or not a virgin. It simply makes her a girl whose hymen broke prior to her first sexual experience. There are many ways that a girl can break her hymen with out having sexual intercourse or being a slut.

As for anyone who doesn't understand that, well, my daughter is 13 now and testing for her black belt next month, so good luck calling her a slut!

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes