Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Umm, yeah they do. You've NEVER apparently spent time in non-NTR focused game threads if you've never seen that. "When's the NTR?" or "When is X (female LI) going to get fucked by Y (other dude in game)?" questions abound anytime those who love the genre think they can 'convince' a dev the appeal is there to do it.

EDIT: Oh, and I also include as a counter to your thought, any game that has 'optional' NTR or maybe a dual path game and the entire thread is consumed by the fans of the genre aggressively demanding more and expanded scenes, even if any alternate paths are under-developed. So yes, those fans can be just as demanding as all the other fans for their favorite genre, stop trying to act like a victim status.
You should stop acting like a victim.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that the walkthrough mod considerably improves the game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say I like the Guys work, and supported him a pretty long time, and also many of his Games, but I wanted to see the MC`s Girl Angie getting poked by some other guys, but after so many releases, the only thing I saw was the MC banging Angie, and all them senseless dreams. If I support a Ntr Game I want to see Ntr, and not no senseless dreams.
Just My thoughts

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MySummer-EP1v0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Lmao wait , didn’t they changed the name once already? Why do they keep changing the game name?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I must say I like the Guys work, and supported him a pretty long time, and also many of his Games, but I wanted to see the MC`s Girl Angie getting poked by some other guys, but after so many releases, the only thing I saw was the MC banging Angie, and all them senseless dreams. If I support a Ntr Game I want to see Ntr, and not no senseless dreams.
Just My thoughts
I actually like the idea of MC seeing stuff that is not happening. If it was more of a dramatic kind, the route of what you reap is what you sow with MC distancing himself from his LI due to jealousy is a breath of fresh air.
But yeah, unless there's different kind of plot, it's time to get stuff going in NTR part of the story.

I like the idea of having 2-3 totally different paths with either girl/s getting stolen or MC winning - it gives you freedom in your choices and ways to go.
But dev needs to step his game up a bit both in terms of visuals and writing - first ones lack details here and there and could be improved, second one is a bit shallow.
There is potential, just need to work on it.

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Just sloppy. Two years in, not counting the game before, surely you've gotten better at this? Didn't choose to join camgirl and Kalvin but she still talks directly to the character after as if I did. Not that it matters, choices don't really mean anything outside of the basic routes. Almost two years and dude is still just having wet dreams about getting cucked. Angie just now finally began to fantasize about Kalvin's cock. She doesn't show the slightest interest in him, or anything really. Was hoping for a decent cheating path but looking more like it's just netorase. It's fine, just not into it and won't support anymore on Patreon. I'll check back when I see a Completed tag.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I actually like the idea of MC seeing stuff that is not happening. If it was more of a dramatic kind, the route of what you reap is what you sow with MC distancing himself from his LI due to jealousy is a breath of fresh air.
But yeah, unless there's different kind of plot, it's time to get stuff going in NTR part of the story.

I like the idea of having 2-3 totally different paths with either girl/s getting stolen or MC winning - it gives you freedom in your choices and ways to go.
But dev needs to step his game up a bit both in terms of visuals and writing - first ones lack details here and there and could be improved, second one is a bit shallow.
There is potential, just need to work on it.
Just sloppy. Two years in, not counting the game before, surely you've gotten better at this? Didn't choose to join camgirl and Kalvin but she still talks directly to the character after as if I did. Not that it matters, choices don't really mean anything outside of the basic routes. Almost two years and dude is still just having wet dreams about getting cucked. Angie just now finally began to fantasize about Kalvin's cock. She doesn't show the slightest interest in him, or anything really. Was hoping for a decent cheating path but looking more like it's just netorase. It's fine, just not into it and won't support anymore on Patreon. I'll check back when I see a Completed tag.
Actually the choices are interesting, since you can finetune your playthrough for every possible LI. I have a save for e.g. "nice guy" for Prof. Jennifer and Min-ah and "open relationship" for Angie and Layla, no problem getting this if you start with a walkthrough. Some turns to take are not directly visible, esp. if you have opposite routes taken for the various girls.

sir1234

Aug 19, 2023
Is it still imagination? The imagination is endless! , it’s been two years, still imagining, the update speed is completely out of proportion to the plot progress, maybe this game can be 《my imagination》

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Damn, has it been two years already?, and still nothing with Angie.:cautious:
It's slow for sure, but it's building up to it, for the MC, Kalvin talks with him about it, he interrupts him, he talks about them having a 4 some, sex in the same room. Gonna result in him getting cucked or a swap depending on route selection.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Your parents are dead:
Range of emotion.jpg
I'm cheating with your best friend:
Range of emotion.jpg
You just won 90 million in the lottery!:
Range of emotion.jpg
There is a god, aliens exist & together they've teamed up to make earth a paradise rivaling the most joyful visions of heaven that man could ever possibly comprehend:
Range of emotion.jpg
We lied. The meteor is actually about to hit earth in an hour & we're all doomed:
Range of emotion.jpg

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You should stop acting like a victim.
It's not a victim statmenent it's the truth. If you can't handle the truth that's on you. Go read other threads and you'll see that people who want their desired fetish harp that shit in every game thread, not just the threads that have their particular fetish.

The truth hurts sometimes, as your response shows, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

marloskyS

Jan 30, 2021
Developer: InsanErotica -
Modder: LaikDink
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.9
View attachment 2208688 View attachment 2208691 View attachment 2208717
Are you going to update this mod?

Reactions: MaxMarsh0012

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Your parents are dead:
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
There is a god, aliens exist & together they've teamed up to make earth a paradise rivaling the most joyful visions of heaven that man could ever possibly comprehend:
View attachment 3574994
We lied. The meteor is actually about to hit earth in an hour & we're all doomed:
View attachment 3574994
Even that was a better story than this game:LOL:

amkamkamk1

Apr 7, 2022
Your parents are dead:
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
View attachment 3574994
best comment in this website

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
best comment in this website
Thank you. Me and a team of 30 spent 1400 hours in a locked basement, long nights, days & time away from family coming up with it. Blood, sweat and tears & it was a labor of love for all of us. Success!

:cry:Sorry. Just a little choked up right now. First off, I'd like to thank the Academy......(14 hour speech...)

2.20 star(s) 13 Votes