muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ver 0.2
Thanks.. I will bravely go where no cock has gone before and test this game.
If it works, I'll add it to the OP
BUT I will let you know if the tribbles gave me trouble or if it infected me with crabs!

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Thanks.. I will bravely go where no cock has gone before and test this game.
If it works, I'll add it to the OP
BUT I will let you know if the tribbles gave me trouble or if it infected me with crabs!
I tested it prior to posting it myself.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't get overwhelmed with crabs nor tribbles. Updating OP. Thanks Oschmedly!

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Not much new content yet. A quick look at the unpacked images shows a bath scene that ends prematurely (no nudity), sis catching you jerking off, a couple of nip slips, and some new outfits and lingerie... The sister also seems to be rendered differently. Brighter facial highlights and midtones, and significantly toned down shadows...and she smiles!... As a result, she now looks more like a SILF and less like a MILF. Image sizes (for new content) have also been reduced.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated OP with links to version 0.3

Aug 7, 2016
How to save in this game i click esc>save and i cant save on any slot

and how to hide text board

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How to save in this game i click esc>save and i cant save on any slot

and how to hide text board
Put the game inside its own folder if you don't use enigma unpacker and see if it helps. But I do recommend unpacking it for more than just the save file. You can also see the images. :D

Reactions: there

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
someone got a save from the end of the houseparty? Don't really wanna play the beginning again.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
update 0.4 released 22/3 i still dont have played this one should i wait more ? or play now ?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this game even allow saving? I found a stupid bug if you stand to the left of the creeper in the park it freezes the game when he tries to run through you.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Does this game even allow saving? I found a stupid bug if you stand to the left of the creeper in the park it freezes the game when he tries to run through you.
same here about save,

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Models look good, that is about it though. Was very butthurt when couldn't save and the pedophile man got me stuck so had to restart. Protip do not approach pedo man in the playground from the left or he collides with your character and you can't get unstuck :(

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes