EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Living_with_Mia.jpg

Overview:
The game was known as "My Sister Mia"

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish high school. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia). The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-04
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Inceton -
Censorship: None
Version: Acts 1, 2, and 3 v1.5 Full
Platform: Windows / Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Remove ads code: final1

DOWNLOAD

Act 1 + Act 2 + Act 3
Game has moved to Summer with Mia (Ren'Py)
*Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

Living with Mia Banner.png mia2.png mia3.png mia4.png mia.png DX_7Y4yx4nUckcMvyFdT6mmXmr98m53GMkCR_n0h15_BhHgyQz32T8HgE2j99ypZ.png

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
After a quick playthrough, I'm going to assume the mod author intends for this to be another ultra-linear make-it-up-as-you-go-along visual novel experience, kind of like Sarah's Life. There are literally no systems or mechanics at play. And the writing is already sloppy.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I am seeing both TCMS and Mutt already touched it, resultes me in not playing. TCMS is clear with his posts that the sister is creepy and Muttdoggy even says this
Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak.
Now i know that's probably a typo from the dev, but it shows to me this game is just another aim at the incest audience patreon game.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah, that Mia character looks more like a milf tbh. And it is a 'cute' RPGM game, packed with standard assets. Nothing one cannot find somewhere else. Hopefully the story is good enough as the game is being developed... o_O

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just talked to the dev. Sister is 54.
Really? Second screen shot she says she's 20.

I agree with the resting bitch face...this "going to bang my hot sister" genre has been overdone with so many incomplete games don't really need another

Reactions: Lol0012
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes