VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pascha99

Aug 29, 2018
what to do with all the money? i find nothing and also i can not buy the coffe machine...
so what to do?

pimidalton

Sep 17, 2018
The character are good but what i have to do ? there is 6 event and i did it !! what next ??? every where is " in developing " , how can i pass the pre-unit study ???????

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
played this game..... totally fell in love with the concept.. arts.. and stuff...
THERE'S JUST ONE BIG PROBLEM.....
its so INCOMPLETE.
everything else is insanely good.. there's just not that much content really.. im gonna w8 few more months with this.

Reactions: kingtham and Somnus

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ok thanks i will happy for two question if you dont mind helping me

First is theres a game if brother that live his house and went to live with sister and her daughters i remmber part of scene here come jhony when he enter the bathroom with an axe but i dont remmber the name of this game
And other game is father that find out that he have daughter and she start to live with him i cant remmber the name the two are great ganes
It sounds like you might be talking about "Dirty Pool" and "New Life With My Daughter" (although, that's pretty much describes most of the games on here...) Lol

I'm still on the fence with this game- is there more content with the Ren'py version over the QSP one? I remember playing the original, and the renders were excellent- the story was kind of a hot mess... has it gotten any better with the converted version?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It sounds like you might be talking about "Dirty Pool" and "New Life With My Daughter" (although, that's pretty much describes most of the games on here...) Lol

I'm still on the fence with this game- is there more content with the Ren'py version over the QSP one? I remember playing the original, and the renders were excellent- the story was kind of a hot mess... has it gotten any better with the converted version?

Any info is appreciated. :)
Thanks I let you know hopefully tommarow oh buy the way if you know more good games with groping sleeping sex incest and animation and corro let me know

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
There was an news update december 2. Anyone know what it says?

Hello everyone, sorry for the long absence of posts. In addition to this game, I am helping my friend in the development of another game, and most likely it will appear faster than our update. Those who subscribe to us will be able to get the game of my friends.
Our update will be released soon.

Reactions: Onysko and Vayleton

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

Hello everyone, sorry for the long absence of posts. In addition to this game, I am helping my friend in the development of another game, and most likely it will appear faster than our update. Those who subscribe to us will be able to get the game of my friends.
Thanks, I guess it's time to forget this game for a while.

Reactions: Onysko

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017

Yeah fuck you. No wonder they are making barely over 100$ a month. They don't post anything. Then they have the balls to go and work on another game for someone else. WTF? If I'm paying for a creator, I expect them to work on their own game. Not on their friends' games.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Hi, I apologize for the delay in updating. The fact is that the main character of this game looks too adult. Therefore, we decided to remake it and therefore the image with it. And further improve the quality of images by completely removing blurring
Thank you for waiting, I will soon provide screenshots for comparison

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Thanks for your support! MSQ will be developed in the next year

Reactions: AMUR48
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes