VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there like a walkthrough??, catherine suddenly disappeared and i cant go beyond 3 stars for the sisters desires or raise their debauchery any higher, my fitness, int and beauty is at max now and the most i got is massaging the sisters or banging the neighbor
i wish there was a walkthrough also...just started playing i did the job interview and now cant seem to buy a cord for laptop
got money just cant find a store lol

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Damn I still dream about this game comming back.
It was like the third adult game I've played

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
seriously someone needs to get their finger out their ass and finish this game its started off great either finish it or give it to someone who will
You mean like My Teen Quest, which was then renamed and reworked to this latest version of the game? Or maybe this game, which is masquerading as a new game (kind of), but is really another reworking of this game . . . and another case of the dev not having any real direction, resulting in another hot mess?

The game seemed to be finally going somewhere, but the dev keeps . . . I don't know, second guessing themselves? . . . forgetting where they left off in the plot of the game? It's really hard to tell exactly what's wrong in their development process, but whatever they're doing never leads to anything even remotely resembling a complete game.

Reactions: MAD6999

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TEEN SEX QUEST V. 0.86 ANDROID VERSION ?
I assume you mean for v0.16. This game never went past this version, and then the dev switched over to Take Me Sweet (the same game in principle, with a few changes), which also hasn't gone far at all (v0.03.12). The dev seems to be some combination of a poor planner, a perfectionist, and a very occasional hobbyist in making their adult game. If you want a port to Android of what's here, you can request it over on the thread asking for those. I would also link to the OP of this game so anyone deciding to do the port can find the game more quickly.

Reactions: pgm_01
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes