1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Secret Summer Vacation [Completed]

Discussion in 'Translation' started by kokas, Jul 24, 2017.

1. raziel121z

raziel121z Member

Apr 3, 2018
    this game has some version in rpg maker vx ace?

2. tukangmartabak

tukangmartabak New Member

May 29, 2018
    EDIT : Nevermind,i got 100% completion now

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the achievement below "Kind Light",as i've gone and replay the game a few times,did all sort of things,even to the point of breaking the game,to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

3. Symplexity

Symplexity Active Member

Aug 12, 2017
    ni20180531.jpg

As the picture shows, the quite but lewd girl has won. She and Hime's mother will come in the next free update.

But fret not, the paid DLC which will supposedly come after the free update will include the tomboyish girl too.

And here is Hime's mother's picture:

ni20180605.jpg

brynhildr and ponyguy like this.
  4. ponyguy

ponyguy Well-Known Member Respected User

Feb 12, 2017
    We are truly blessed. Praise the Hentai Gods! :FeelsGoodMan:

5. EnergyShot

EnergyShot New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Did they say when it will be released?

6. Safetydummy

Safetydummy Active Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Lol, I think this is the only one that I actually have. You wait until the Aunt is drinking sake after dinner, then you leave the house and head towards the crazy cat lady's house and see Hime just North of there. She runs off and you have to follow her- then you talk to her and she asks you to accompany her somewhere...

Awesome. Do I overwrite the 3 files that are already in the "Saves" folder with the 3 from the .zip file?

7. ponyguy

Feb 12, 2017
    Yes.

Safetydummy likes this.
  8. Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

This man is a genius! Thank you for this, while it may not be the most elegant solution (okay, it's like writing a love letter with a claw hammer), BUT it works a treat! It is so nice to be able to play this game and not have to worry about the clock breathing down your neck. Just doing this made the game actually playable. I still may not have gotten all of the H-scenes, but I was able to explore the island, finish the side quests, and generally just take my time doodling around at my own pace.

I was about to spend the next 10 paragraphs cursing up a blue-streak over the fishing mechanic in this game (oh no, I can't "fish" in an H-game) Lol, but if it's content in the game it should at lease be understandable and playable. I don't know if the rest of world already knew what I just figured out, but for those who still can't fish;
    ALL fishing takes place using the "Z" key. Position MC on/over/near a fish. Press "Z" and he says, "I'm going to fish"- press"Z" to release line. Wait for the*sploosh* sound (press "Z" as soon as you hear the *sploo-* do not wait for
    the *sssshhh*- by then it's too late). Basically, press "Z" before the sound effect has finished playing.

Why does the walkthrough say to be in certain houses after 18:00? They never triggered for me- even on the nights when the Aunt drinks, she still drags my ass home for dinner at 18:00 every single night. How exactly can you stay out past dinnertime and get these events/scenes?

Tbh, the only reason I played though this a second time was the end credits really ticked me off (this was before breaking the clock). They showed me all kinds of scenes that I never even had a chance to get to- it's like they were mocking me. Oh, look- here's a scene you didn't get. Remember that? Oh, right- you didn't see it. Here's where you- oh, well not you. And there's the...pity. You get the idea. Arrrrgh. :)

Does anyone know how to play .webm files? What do you use? Windows Media Player and RealPlayer don't recognize the format and WMP10 opens, but the screen stays black.

On a side note- the going flaccid animation gave this game a charm that others like it don't seem to have- it was kind of amusing.

9. Chingonerio

Chingonerio Active Member

Oct 1, 2017
    VLC or an HTML5-enabled browser should be able to play webms. Kinda surprised this game is your first encounter with the format, to be honest. Not sure if the K-Labs codec packs include codecs for webm in it these days, if you insist on making WMP and RealPlayer be able to open them too.

Safetydummy likes this.
  10. ponyguy

Feb 12, 2017
    I use Media Player Classic Home Cinema, which came with K-Lite Codec Pack. K-Lite supports Webm.

Chingonerio and Safetydummy like this.
  11. Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for that would you? :)

12. ponyguy

Feb 12, 2017

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Chingonerio and Safetydummy like this.
  13. JuiceGod21

JuiceGod21 New Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Thank for the patch, It work perfectly.

Attached Files: