My Secret Summer Vacation [Completed]

May 29, 2018
EDIT : Nevermind,i got 100% completion now

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the achievement below "Kind Light",as i've gone and replay the game a few times,did all sort of things,even to the point of breaking the game,to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
ni20180531.jpg

As the picture shows, the quite but lewd girl has won. She and Hime's mother will come in the next free update.

But fret not, the paid DLC which will supposedly come after the free update will include the tomboyish girl too.

And here is Hime's mother's picture:

ni20180605.jpg

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
EDIT : Nevermind,i got 100% completion now

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the achievement below "Kind Light",as i've gone and replay the game a few times,did all sort of things,even to the point of breaking the game,to no avail.

Thanks in advance!
Lol, I think this is the only one that I actually have. You wait until the Aunt is drinking sake after dinner, then you leave the house and head towards the crazy cat lady's house and see Hime just North of there. She runs off and you have to follow her- then you talk to her and she asks you to accompany her somewhere...

Here you go.
Awesome. Do I overwrite the 3 files that are already in the "Saves" folder with the 3 from the .zip file?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
well the clock is always moving forward, even when you are reading something or talking to people, with the exception of some longer events that are meant to jump the clock forward. Makes me feel like I am always in a rush, and I can't take the time to absorb everything. One of the main reasons I dislike the Persona series.

While yes, it would be nice if it was slower, I was thinking along the lines of something simpler or more practical. Like deleting a file in the folder and just making it so the clock function doesn't work at all (the hands not moving. Forever Noon, until you make it 12:10, or 1:30, or where ever you want it to be). Then using the "interesting book" item so you aren't permanently stuck because you broke the game. So I guess, 10 minutes would be one way...but there also is a 1 hour option, a 3 hour option, etc. It wouldn't be too hard to move the time to exactly where you need it to be for the day.

Basically a janky sort of "redneck" fix for the thing I dislike most about the game. Not elegant, but functional. Best guess would be a line in Chronus.js in www/js/plugins folder
------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I poked around a bit. Partial success!!
Under www\js\plugins.js

I found:
"自然時間加算間隔":"120" (Translate to "Natural Time Interval" or something.)

and changed it to 120000000000000000000000000000000000

Which essentially had the effect of slowing the on-screen time ticker to essentially nothing. Screen transitions still affect the time though. Playing with the other variables has not seemed to affect this. I have noticed time jumps vary for different maps. So it may be each map has an override for the default value. :/ More effort than I want to put in, but just having time stop on individual maps makes a BIG difference. I can grab all the garbage and not worry about making it back before 6pm.

This man is a genius! Thank you for this, while it may not be the most elegant solution (okay, it's like writing a love letter with a claw hammer), BUT it works a treat! It is so nice to be able to play this game and not have to worry about the clock breathing down your neck. Just doing this made the game actually playable. I still may not have gotten all of the H-scenes, but I was able to explore the island, finish the side quests, and generally just take my time doodling around at my own pace.

I was about to spend the next 10 paragraphs cursing up a blue-streak over the fishing mechanic in this game (oh no, I can't "fish" in an H-game) Lol, but if it's content in the game it should at lease be understandable and playable. I don't know if the rest of world already knew what I just figured out, but for those who still can't fish;
ALL fishing takes place using the "Z" key. Position MC on/over/near a fish. Press "Z" and he says, "I'm going to fish"- press"Z" to release line. Wait for the*sploosh* sound (press "Z" as soon as you hear the *sploo-* do not wait for
the *sssshhh*- by then it's too late). Basically, press "Z" before the sound effect has finished playing.

Why does the walkthrough say to be in certain houses after 18:00? They never triggered for me- even on the nights when the Aunt drinks, she still drags my ass home for dinner at 18:00 every single night. How exactly can you stay out past dinnertime and get these events/scenes?

Tbh, the only reason I played though this a second time was the end credits really ticked me off (this was before breaking the clock). They showed me all kinds of scenes that I never even had a chance to get to- it's like they were mocking me. Oh, look- here's a scene you didn't get. Remember that? Oh, right- you didn't see it. Here's where you- oh, well not you. And there's the...pity. You get the idea. Arrrrgh. :)

Does anyone know how to play .webm files? What do you use? Windows Media Player and RealPlayer don't recognize the format and WMP10 opens, but the screen stays black.

On a side note- the going flaccid animation gave this game a charm that others like it don't seem to have- it was kind of amusing.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to play .webm files? What do you use? Windows Media Player and RealPlayer don't recognize the format and WMP10 opens, but the screen stays black.
VLC or an HTML5-enabled browser should be able to play webms. Kinda surprised this game is your first encounter with the format, to be honest. Not sure if the K-Labs codec packs include codecs for webm in it these days, if you insist on making WMP and RealPlayer be able to open them too.

Sep 17, 2017

Title: My Secret Summer Vacation
Developer/Publisher:
Language: English translated
Translator:
Extra information: The game here linked some lines below, has already the patch applied. However, it's the "first version" and not the other one released afterwards by Symp! For making it work without bug or without problem of any sort, download the patch here, just below this line because it's the fixed one. Thank you for your attention!
Download link (only patch - fixed one):
Download link (game already patched): , , , , (I'm really sorry about this, for splitting the game in five parts and not provide only one links, but I couldn't do it. Forgive me. Also these are not "official" links from F95, but from my personal account. Enjoy and let me know if everything is fine - H△G)
Thank for the patch, It work perfectly.

Attachments

Dark0080

May 20, 2018
wow have to say great game... and one of the best translations i have ever come across

tho if i may ask one request...
it took me almost 2 hours to find the one piece of info i was looking for browsing this thread... (Hime's 6th hiding spot lol)

i also saw MANY duplicate posts asking for help about many things...
request is (or suggestion... w/e lol)
maybe put some of the more common requests in the first post?

like the prizes from bug battles (fishing rod, boat, floaty thing, etc) as well as location of boat, Hime's hiding places, common cat questions (the 9th...) or anything else i have overlooked.
Just common tips that the walk through doesn't mention.

having a little "spoiler" thing with a few "spoiler" buttons inside with this common information may help new people to the game and so the same answers aren't constantly re-posted xD

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
Is the plank of wood in an odd location. I took the floaty ring as far right as I could. With a small white rocky platform with and a small waterfall north and south of it. An H book was to the left of it