Ren'Py Abandoned My Runaway Girl [Prototype a3] [shificz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shadow of light

Jan 2, 2020
The new version is still very grindy.

So here are some self explanatory console commands:

mcs.editAttribute('miyoko_mood', 'plus', 100); mcs.editAttribute('miyoko_mental_state', 'plus', 100);

mcs.addHunger(100); mcs.addThirst(100); mcs.addEnergy(100);

mcs.addMoney(100000);
how do i open said consle

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
SHFT + O if it is enabled. if it isn't you have to close the game and use unren (search this board)

bteddy

Apr 10, 2018
agility stats seem to bugged, my actual lvl is 5 and i only have 1 bar on the stats page xD

is there a command to add stats?

doom

May 17, 2017
Is this abandoned?
i used to be part of the patreon i dont think this was ever ment to be a actual game as each update added new content but we had to remind the developer to actually release the game it was at version C3 last i was in and the patreon update was them saying "go check out this other game that im in now way involved with the development of", felt like a scam at that point so i dropped out

Reactions: ModaGr33n
Mar 3, 2023
Looks like developer decided to forget about all his promises to continue to work on this game and completely abandoned it. He even deleted it on itch.io. Shame, since "MRG" actualy had some nice potential in it, while the game he moved to have zero potential at all and is just another one harem dating sim.

Dec 5, 2021
Looks like developer decided to forget about all his promises to continue to work on this game and completely abandoned it. He even deleted it on itch.io. Shame, since "MRG" actualy had some nice potential in it, while the game he moved to have zero potential at all and is just another one harem dating sim.
many such cases

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes