Archived Big Brother: Real life cast discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
my ideas

I know Lisa doesn't look a damn thing like her, I just looked up 18-19 year old actresses on IMDB. That's the best I could find.
the mom is hot, that makes me feel even worst knowing eric will have her before me and multiple times, but the sisters nah alice is so white

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
James Deen for Eric?? YOU WISH!!! James Deen has a much larger than average dick whereas Eric has a smallish to average dick. That's why i suggested Leo Marentette AKA Corey Savage cuz he's almost exactly like Eric in appearance and matches Eric's cock size.
Leo Marentette
I'll defer to your expertise on this. I didn't look at the dick size that closely, I just suggested James Deen, because he's done a lot of MILF bondage, and domination. Just how Ann likes it.
I dunno, maybe after having so many children come out of her vagina, and at her age so close to menopause, she's drying up down there, and prefers a smaller penis. The important thing is that she's happy, and Max gets off watching the show. If you think Ann would prefer sucking Corey's dick, I have nothing against it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm going for authenticity since it seems that Eric on the smaller side compared to Max. I'd say James Deen could be a "grown up" Max.

Side note-
I do know a very attractive lady who prefers smaller guys cuz her first 2 boyfriends were on the large side and they didn't last long, they hurt her, and it was not pleasurable to her at all. So yes its true that some girls do prefer smaller over larger sizes and they have very valid reasons. She's married to one of my good friends from high school who is similar in size to Corey Savage and she's very very happy with him.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I'm going for authenticity since it seems that Eric on the smaller side compared to Max. I'd say James Deen could be a "grown up" Max.

Side note-
I do know a very attractive lady who prefers smaller guys cuz her first 2 boyfriends were on the large side and they didn't last long, they hurt her, and it was not pleasurable to her at all. So yes its true that some girls do prefer smaller over larger sizes and they have very valid reasons. She's married to one of my good friends from high school who is similar in size to Corey Savage and she's very very happy with him.
Your obsession with penis, may be clouding your judgment. Like, you can't see the forest for the trees. Apart from the penis, Eric physically is obviously much larger than Max's small girly frame, which is comparable, and nearly equal in height to his sisters. Where you stated James Deen could play "grown up" Max... Ironically, full grown James Deen is a mere 5'7"

In attached exhibit a) Eric is clearly larger than Ann. Despite her ample breasts, Eric's massive chest, not only makes her moist, but also makes her look like a schoolgirl.

Compare with exhibit b) Assuming the game developer didn't alter scale of the standard models between renders. It's plain to see, using Ann as a reference, that little Max is half Eric's "size"

Eric clearly LIFTS, and in exhibit c) you can see that he doesn't skip leg day. Yoga? Srsly? Eric's biceps are larger than Max's thighs.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
It's really sad that so many people are so absorbed into the cuck mentality, that they can't just enjoy the game, and let Ann have a monogamous relationship with her fiance. They desperately want to see all her holes stretched by a freak cock.
They're probably fapping right now fantasizing about whats happening to Eric, eagerly waiting for the next update that has the dominatrix club, hoping they can go there and pack Eric's fudge.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
it was eric the one that does not want a "monogamous relationship with her fiance" he wanted to make an harem with all the family and have another gf
Ann carried you in her womb for 9 months, pushed your fat head out through her vagina, and let you suck her tits for probably 5 years... and now that she found happiness, you go and cock block her, and put her in a bad mood all the time cuz she didn't get her orgasm. She works her ass off all day to feed you, and you just take her cosmetics money and buy webcams to exploit her and her daughters. You should be ashamed young man. Go tell Ann that you need a spanking right now.

Eva Angelina can be Ann

Last edited:

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
for all, interested in the better versions of all the females... google for pics from BestmanPi ... there are the original pics from all females to find... and much more differences in clothing, better pic-quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.