1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
For many Dev's english is not their first language. I just go meh and move on. No need to bust the devs balls over it.
if we dont let them know they dont know wat to fix so yes we need to inform them. also my bully is my lover is not in this game thats sicea from a different dev both from dev niichan

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
if we dont let them know they dont know wat to fix so yes we need to inform them. also my bully is my lover is not in this game thats sicea from a different dev
No Aina and her sister Freya had a small cameo in this game. The MC bumped into them on the street.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
No Aina and her sister Freya had a small cameo in this game. The MC bumped into them on the street.
have gone through the whole game and not seen anyone by those names. so unless its spesifically tied to victors grand bitch you might be mistaken ? ????? after all this game and sicea are really similar.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.png My Real Desire [Ch3Ep4Full] - Bugfixed version

Download link:

Win/Linux: 1.

Mac: 1.

Android: 1.

Patch(PC Only)

Changelog:
• Fixed Android version "no image found" bug.
• Fixed Yui's character screen bug.

mipiceagle

Jul 5, 2022
have gone through the whole game and not seen anyone by those names. so unless its spesifically tied to victors grand bitch you might be mistaken ? ????? after all this game and sicea are really similar.
There was a cameo. Aine and Freya appeared once at the beginning of chapter 2. I got screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes