Others Completed My Private Secretary [Olympus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
is the executable broken or something? the game doesnt show,it shows some sort of editor or web browser-y thing called node-webkit..nw.js... o_O what am i doing wrong?

Garagekeeper

Sep 25, 2018
Feel the same way as @thunderrob so I extracted the images & animations for my viewing pleasure. I'll include them below in case someone else is interested.

Slight compression applied to the images:
Thank-you

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
The renders and anims are very good - a little polish would go a LONG way here.

Things ya night wanna address in later "My Personal --" games:
1) You've got a WIDE SCREEN - why not use it? Images that look like a phone cam that's needs a 90 deg rotation are annoying AF.
2) Include some form of speed control and/or navigation method. Once you choose a rabbit hole to go down, there's no way to change it until it plays out (and usually freezes). Having an exit would probably fix both.
3) A cock that size would prolly rearrange guts or do irreparable internal damage. An externally visible belly bump seems inevitable while that anaconda looks for enough room to fit inside the poor girl!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Like every other animal on this planet; human brain, genes and instincts are hard coded for "bigger is better". So if you gonna whine about one of the oldest fetish on this planet just go smash your head into wall.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes