Others Completed My Private Secretary [Olympus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
affected3d should keep doing dick girls story and renders. they have no talent in hetero stuff

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
This looks awesome any chance for a Mac build?
PC games can be played using Wine. Someone also posted a how to workaround without Wine but I don't know where to find it. Try a search of PC games on Mac and check in the technical and general threads

Reactions: kcoope89

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah...

This isn't really a game, more like a comic with a couple of alternate paths, except with absolutely no plot or story of any kind.

The proportions of the guy's genitalia are much mentioned, but is still way more believable than the proportions of the female who could not possibly have any internal organs in a torso that is slightly smaller in circumference than one breast...

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Strange. When it's big black cock everyone says "yeahoo, keep it up, those who dont like it are sissy cucks". When it's white they say "that's ridiculous, transplant from elephant"

Reactions: EpicLust

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Strange. When it's big black cock everyone says "yeahoo, keep it up, those who dont like it are sissy cucks". When it's white they say "that's ridiculous, transplant from elephant"
I'm struggling to even think of a game I've played here where the MC is black... Milfy City, Man of the House, Big Brother, and pretty much every other game in the popular section have a white male main character with larger than likely equipment. And that's why the criticism of this particular completely unrealistic horse-cock. It's become like an arms-race to put the most ridiculously oversized penis possible on a MC without a single thought for the problems that even a believably large penis actually brings. At even half of these scales, a person needs to take pills to increase blood pressure to even sustain an erection without fainting - no kidding, ask a doctor.

Rakatosh

Nov 23, 2017
Yea aside from that baseball bat of a dick, the game is pretty bugged for a "final". it spins in circles until it freezes when it auto-returns back to sex. also anal isn't happaning.

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
I'm struggling to even think of a game I've played here where the MC is black... Milfy City, Man of the House, Big Brother, and pretty much every other game in the popular section have a white male main character with larger than likely equipment. And that's why the criticism of this particular completely unrealistic horse-cock. It's become like an arms-race to put the most ridiculously oversized penis possible on a MC without a single thought for the problems that even a believably large penis actually brings. At even half of these scales, a person needs to take pills to increase blood pressure to even sustain an erection without fainting - no kidding, ask a doctor.
Not games, comics, and Secretary is most certainly a comic. Works like johnpersons or rabies, all of them have an absurdly sized "equipment", this one is pretty tame by comparison. Yeat all who complains or just acknowledges this called cuck, inferior race etc. and their comment is getting deleted. Secretary is bad, but cock in here is the least of it's issues. Actually, My Legacy which is praised uses exactly the same cock model.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Not games, comics, and Secretary is most certainly a comic.
Except this was posted into the Games section, where we are having this discussion right now. Thus it is quite right to discuss it as a game. I'd already made the same point a couple of posts earlier:
This isn't really a game, more like a comic with a couple of alternate paths
And here we are, 2 days later, and no name-calling, just civilised disagreement, and that more about the implied issue of racism...

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
LOL that isn't how vaginas work though...

I'm not trying to say fake tits or big dicks are bad. Like incest, when you see SOOOOOO many games use this gimmick it gets old over time and I appreciate things that are more, original.
Ever hit a girl's cervix with your dick? That shit hurts and ends sex faster than she can say stop. So yeah, that is a bit how pussies work. Stretching also is a bitch, birthing babies is possible, not pleasurable. But however big dicks in games I'm OK with. These are all power fantasies after all.

Reactions: Vegeta

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
it keeps freezing at the moment they begin to have vaginal sex
Solved. I had to redownload the game.

Beware, the MEGA link might be corrupted somehow. Anyone who could test it, so we can ask a mod to update it?

Reactions: Vegeta
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes