VN Ren'Py My Place Is Cursed [v0.4.0] [2Rest Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

2RestStudio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Harem or multiple endings?
Yes, we planned about it.

The mechanic girl is there a path to her workplace, and is the masterbation by girl of mc the last of content this release?
In v0.2.1, for the mechanic girl (Shelby) there is still no path to her workplace and the masturbation by the girl(Pearl) is the last content in this version.

In this version, we made a bunch of changes to the systems and artwork compared to the demo version. Since we're new to this program, it took us quite a while, but we want to add even more content to this version than the demo. This is the best we can do for now.

(Our Patreon has v0.3.1(For Patreon) which adds 1 H scene from v0.2.1.)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, we planned about it.

In v0.2.1, for the mechanic girl (Shelby) there is still no path to her workplace and the masturbation by the girl(Pearl) is the last content in this version.

In this version, we made a bunch of changes to the systems and artwork compared to the demo version. Since we're new to this program, it took us quite a while, but we want to add even more content to this version than the demo. This is the best we can do for now.

(Our Patreon has v0.3.1(For Patreon) which adds 1 H scene from v0.2.1.)
That is fine, I just asked in order to know if I was spinning my wheels moving through days, and checking doors for additional content, I saved and logged off.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Please tell me the pig tailed redhead doesn't wear that stupid fucking mask the entire time!!!:mad:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPlaceIsCursed-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2RestStudio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
MY PLACE IS CURSED 0.4.0 | Public Release
Pearl promote v0-4-0.png
Hi everyone, My place is cursed new free version is release.
Check out our page for free version and animated version
Itch.io page :
Patreon page :

Reactions: vilewe7570
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote