VN My owner started to develop a visual novel

Sucubo95

Sep 27, 2022
Hi guys!
I'm new here and I'm not sure where to start or if this is the right place for this, but I'm really excited to show you the game my owner is developing. The name is Growing Thing's Up and it is a visual novel with fetish content. This is the synopsis:

Growing Thing's Up - Synopsis
Growing Thing's Up is a 18+ visual novel date sim which you'll take on the role of a young man who is in a new city about to go to college. Your expectations and insecurities mix together as this new phase of your life approaches. However, things start to change when you are mistakenly placed as a guest in a dorm where only women are allowed. In this place you will meet beautiful girls with outstanding personalities who will need your help to better their sexualities and fetishes. Now it's up to you and the voices in your head (Desire & Love) to find ways and breath to dive into the sordid desires that some pretty faces can hide.

I also attached some pictures of the characters.

What do you think? Sound interesting? Any tips for us?

deborah-poltrona.jpg promo-twitter-anna4.jpg promo-kickstarter-bella.jpg

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
The art looks amazing so far. How far into it are you so far? Is there a trailer or demo available? I'd recommend creating a patreon and advertising on as many discords as possible.

Reactions: kinkbr

Sucubo95

Sep 27, 2022
The art looks amazing so far. How far into it are you so far? Is there a trailer or demo available? I'd recommend creating a patreon and advertising on as many discords as possible.
Sorry for the delay in responding. We listened to your suggestion and created a patreon to post game development. At this moment We are finishing a teaser showing a little about the characters. Hope to release it by next weekend! We would like your opinion on the material produced so far. Thanks!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Hello everyone! I wanted to give you an update on the progress of Growing Thing's Up. Since my girlfriend's last post, we've been hard at work on the game and making great progress.

You can follow the latest updates on our project by checking out the link https://f95zone.to/threads/growing-things-up-development-thread.137422/, and join our Discord channel to chat with other fans and get sneak peeks of upcoming features ( ).

We're thrilled to announce that the beta version of Growing Thing's Up is now available on Patreon, and we've received some great feedback that shows we're on the right track.

Finally, we're excited to announce that the free public version of the first chapter will be released in a few weeks on F95. We can't wait for you to play and look forward to hearing your thoughts! ;)

Reactions: hav0c_2