Unity My own destruction (In development)

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
So I started developing this game early this year. Initially i thought i could put something together and release a demo in 2 months or so.

I was so wrong! oh so wrong. 6 months later and I'm kinda there.

It is a fully 3D point and click adult adventure game made in Unity.
MOD-1_0000_Layer 7.jpg MOD-1_0001_Layer 6.jpg MOD-1_0002_Layer 5.jpg MOD-1_0003_Layer 4.jpg MOD-1_0004_Layer 3.jpg MOD-1_0005_Layer 2.jpg MOD-1_0006_Layer 1.jpg

The problems i initially had was licensing issues, you can't simply find 3d assets online and use them without permission. My first attempt was all Daz assets. I don't have a lot of money handy, so i've gone down the path of hunting down free assets or modelling them myself.

Except of the daz human models, where I have now purchase a game licence to use them.

I'll release the demo once I'm sure I have removed all the assets I still don't have permission for and also when there is enough content to entertain you for more than 20 minutes.

Anywho...give us your thoughts and I'll try and stay motivated to get this out :)

T

Throwaway13031980

Seems like a lot of work, fully 3d. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be going for the compliment sandwich.
Render look good, good work on the lighting/shadows.
The walls seem a bit empty. I don't think many people would want to work\live in a place with empty white walls.
On the third render you could remove the plant for something easier like a stack of papers. Still seems natural, a lot easier to design.
In the 6th render we see the dishes standing to dry besides the sink. So where were did they put the dirty dishes while cleaning the dishes? In a lot of kitchens I know the sink is in the middle so you can put dirty dishes on either the left or the right and move them to the other side of the sink to dry.
In the second render something is off. In the other renders the rooms seem to have carpet (the grey stuff) and the hallway seems to have laminate (like the kitchen) Then why does the carpet in this room extend to the hallway? Why does the carpet extend in the hallway? Where is the room in the first render since it's totally covered in carpet? Are they two different buildings? If they are you might want to make the carpet in the bedroom a more different color. It looks the same grey as the first two renders.
Why are there to couches standing in an empty hallway with a little table in the first render?
In the last render, is there a couch for him to sit on while watching tv? Is there an actual lightbulb in the standing lamp?
A little overview of the house/buildings might help.
Your characters look fine. They are not the standard DAZ characters we've seen way too much already which is excellent.
What's the story? Which fetishes to expect? More information would help tremendously.
Once again good luck!

Reactions: captainJugs

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
@Throwaway13031980 Wow, that is fantastic feedback, I am a fan of the shit sandwich complement system. Anyone who wants to improve on something needs feedback and to listen it to.

So yes I should have noted that the top 3 screen grabs are of the player's work/office. While the rest are from his apartment. The little bit of wood laminate flooring in the second image is going to be the office bathroom/toilet. I'm still currently on the hunt for a free tile texture to go in it's place (i might make it myself). And the two couches and table are a staff coffee area. And I pretty much agree with everything else.

I've completed most of "building blocks" required to piece this game together.
For example:
Conversation system with choices.
Animated sex scenes with player control.
Automatic eye and head movements
Character can get hard/soft and cum.
Character and females have "jiggle" physics.
Clothing system.
Day of the week system.
Save/Load system

At it's base, the game is a dating game with different characters and personalities. You will start off poor and with little confidence and so will need to experience life to grow, for better or worse.
There will be some story elements but i kinda want the player to decide and make their own story.
Well that is the plan anyway.