N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
My new roommate is a Devil
is a free adult visual novel game developed entirely by GODP where I am letting my creativity and lewdness work together. The game is still on early alpha development so there are things that will change during the development and systems that will remain.
The game features fully uncensored animated scenes.
I already have a lot of content planned for the game and a great plot. I want to create a great game with a great story, with great characters and great lewd scenes.​

Thread Updated: 05/Sep/2018
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- -

1_22.png h_mb_2.png l_shy_1.png 1_2.png

jamesyan20

Sep 5, 2018
so... i really think the game has a lot of potential to be a wonderful game. Congrats ;3 / downloading

joker3600

Jun 22, 2018
a little short demo, but still entertaining, ill keep an eye.
Yesh :x sorry for being short but I felt that I needed some feedback on the game start, I plan to release a minor update in 2 weeks featuring the map system, a few new locations around 2 or 3, each one with animated scenes and stories plus develop the story with the 2 girls that already appeared.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
way too short, i want more :evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset:

:FeelsBadMan:

joker3600

Jun 22, 2018
way too short, i want more :evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset:

:FeelsBadMan:
You will have a lot more :3 I am already working on the next update feel free to follow my patreon for news, I will be posting some teasers from the next update xd

Reactions: Anders Niet

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
feedback?..ok..i LOVE i finally get a demoness roommate..i got a thang for demoness/succubi..so..yay...if you ever add ntr/femdom/etc..please make it optional..i'll play a game with those if its a path i can avoid through choices..i'm ok with honey select..probably the best to use starting your first game as Daz is intensive..ya wanted feedback..thats my feedback..i'm opinionated about stuff..so i added that too..HAHAAA

Grande tigre

Aug 1, 2018
The animations are nice but the characters are not sexy or at least it is not for me. The gameplay is very short and there are no choices to make. There is a lot of work still to be done, good luck!

joker3600

Jun 22, 2018
feedback?..ok..i LOVE i finally get a demoness roommate..i got a thang for demoness/succubi..so..yay...if you ever add ntr/femdom/etc..please make it optional..i'll play a game with those if its a path i can avoid through choices..i'm ok with honey select..probably the best to use starting your first game as Daz is intensive..ya wanted feedback..thats my feedback..i'm opinionated about stuff..so i added that too..HAHAAA
Yeah I really plan on making those optionals if I do them and about honey select I chose it bcz my current pc uses radeon so rendering daz with it is a pain although I ordered my nvidia cards and thanks for the feedback xD

Reactions: Dadboii

joker3600

Jun 22, 2018
The animations are nice but the characters are not sexy or at least it is not for me. The gameplay is very short and there are no choices to make. There is a lot of work still to be done, good luck!
Thanks for the feedback <3 On next update there will be new girls and I will upgrade the quality, I will be including new dialog options and choices system along with the new map to give the player freedom.