EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Portada_2.jpg

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-27
Release Date: 2019-01-27
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 2.1 + Extras Jack's Life
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Beggar of Net is now working on a Revamped version which you can find HERE (<- Link, click it!)

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - - -
Others:

Extras: - - - -
Scene Viewer
Please use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download

AJet24b.png AJet44b.png Beachmom.png Beachmom10b.png Capataz4.png MssTaylor31b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So I named the PC Mingebag and 5 minutes in, I'm getting ragged on my by classmates :p
HUGE boobs everywhere! But I think its TK17 models. The stepmom and teacher's boobs are bigger than their torsos!!!
So far.. 2 boobjobs

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So what else is there? All i've found are the step mom and Rachel content

EDIT - There's 2 other scenes for anyone wondering. One with the construction workers wife and more with the sister if you find the cards

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can't get more than:

(would have been in spoiler button): a dance from my sister and a teasing from the mother, and a boob job from rachel after date. (spoiler end)

Can't go in pub or game shop, it glitches to clothing shop. Is their anything more to find in this version?

....Where's my spoiler button? Well I wanted to spoiler button the scenes but that insert seems not to work.

Reactions: BassamBeladi

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@muttdoggy Think it needs a update of genre, considering the possible incest.

Also Incest + sister/mom + skimpy guy. =/. Can't we have a fat grandpa for once fucking around.

" Grandpa what are your doing"

" Ssh child, now keep sucking"
" Gulp gulp"
" Now where did i leave my teeth"

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Horrible English aside, the game does have what appears to be a couple of nice features in place. If he expands on what's there at the moment, and fixes his translation we have the makings of a pretty decent game here IMO.

Reactions: Antonio Ramos

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man, getting cheat engine to play with RPG Maker MV is a pain in the ass. (Thankfully the save modifier still works!)

So far i've found 2 "tinymon" cards and gotten their rewards. I think there is a third, but I can't figure out how to take a picture of the teacher.

edit: never mind, found a way to unpack and confirmed only the two scenes with sis so far. I hope dev on this project moves at a fair clip, this shows promise.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes