Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So that's an artist (Itpika), writer (Riccartmen) and one (Drimns) doing both as well as being able to do a Spanish translation. All needed is a coder? and people able to work together :D

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This isn't Daz3D, but using it is definitely a gray area as the owners of the program they're using are super nuts about copyright.

Hey nice to see you here! I know it's absurd but if you took some of your old sequences and retold them in RPG maker people would lose their shit. TK17 can be way superior to the Daz plastic nightmare models we see everywhere.
Do you think Thrixxx will clamp down on games like this?
Yeah, that's a major concern, the people on Patreon who use the klub are putting themselves at extreme risk. Luckily the games aren't popular enough to catch thrixx's attention yet. But they are very sue happy. I'd say any game made with the klub would have to stay here and even then there's no guarantee they won't find this place.

I lack the time and interest to make a game. I can share the klub here, although that's really only the first step as the game itself looks like ass without mods. You need a lot of add-ons to make it look good. Not to mention the mod for the best graphics and hair physics, called hook 5, is behind a patreon paywall and my version is buggy and old (free pleb version.)

Last edited:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, that's a major concern, the people on Patreon who use the klub are putting themselves at extreme risk. Luckily the games aren't popular enough to catch thrixx's attention yet. But they are very sue happy. I'd say any game made with the klub would have to stay here and even then there's no guarantee they won't find this place.

I lack the time and interest to make a game. I can share the klub here, although that's really only the first step as the game itself looks like ass without mods. You need a lot of add-ons to make it look good. Not to mention the mod for the best graphics and hair physics, called hook 5, is behind a patreon paywall and my version is buggy and old (free pleb version.)
I wonder if you could swing the "fair use" plea...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You can get started getting the game here so you all can make your own images:

Also links to the forum where you can get all the add-on mods

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can get started getting the game here so you all can make your own images:

Also links to the forum where you can get all the add-on mods
If you want, you can make a thread about the Klub in the games releases and put the links in there with all the info we need to know

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
If you want, you can make a thread about the Klub in the games releases and put the links in there with all the info we need to know
That would be outstanding! Then I can post those mom/son sequences by NorthCry that are almost impossible to find

Reactions: jomijoan

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
>Then I can post those mom/son sequences by NorthCry that are almost impossible to find

Out of curioisty, I've already got most of NorthCrys ones, do you have any other ones?

Reactions: laconchatuya1

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
Out of curioisty, I've already got most of NorthCrys ones, do you have any other ones?
Nope! I just got TK17 a few days ago and I'm still sifting through the stuff on modsgarden and 4chan/t/. I'll try to remember to let you know if I find anything decent :)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hm, I think the fixed version may not be as fixed as it seems. I can't get into the food store. No food store, no chocolate, no dates, no progression. Bit frustrating.

Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious. Any suggestions?

Reactions: sam mark

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it does work have done it but it is a little bug around the store go else where come back. Also don't run near store as you over shoot the door way somehow part of bug

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Found another issue, I can't seem to collect "My room's key" from moms bedroom. I interact with the bookshelf, and it says I collect it, but it isn't in my bag, and I can't get a copy made. I can put it back on the shelf an infinite number of times though.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Found another issue, I can't seem to collect "My room's key" from moms bedroom. I interact with the bookshelf, and it says I collect it, but it isn't in my bag, and I can't get a copy made. I can put it back on the shelf an infinite number of times though.
a far end top left i got key then by accident click on shelf again and it made a copy and put it back, after that i was able to get in and out of room. Should have a copy of room key in inv

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I have Maria's room key and a Copy of Maria's room key, but nothing for my room. I've clicked on that damn bookshelf about 40 times now. It just keeps saying "You lost My Room's key"

(And this version of RPG maker is a pain in the butt to try and bug hunt, can't figure this code out, augh)

hadora

Nov 23, 2016
I have Maria's room key and a Copy of Maria's room key, but nothing for my room. I've clicked on that damn bookshelf about 40 times now. It just keeps saying "You lost My Room's key"

(And this version of RPG maker is a pain in the butt to try and bug hunt, can't figure this code out, augh)
How do you enter maria room?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes