wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Man, getting cheat engine to play with RPG Maker MV is a pain in the ass. (Thankfully the save modifier still works!)

So far i've found 2 "tinymon" cards and gotten their rewards. I think there is a third, but I can't figure out how to take a picture of the teacher.

edit: never mind, found a way to unpack and confirmed only the two scenes with sis so far. I hope dev on this project moves at a fair clip, this shows promise.
How much content is there overall? So far I found

1. Construction workers wife
2. Sister x2
3. Rachel
4. Step Mom

That's all i've found

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
That is pretty much it. There are a couple single-frame scenes (The nurse event, student at the soda machine) but for "events" you've listed the lot. There are two Rachel "scenes" (the one after the nurse event, and the one after the first date) just so you're clear.

The two tinymon cards are: From the chick next to the drug store (costs 20E) and the one from the construction worker event (Inspect the soda machine next to the old lady at the beach). Must admit, I was surprised to see FMV in an RPGmaker game when I handed in the first card. Especially as I had sounds turned off and it still started playing music!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did get one sister scene, one stepmom and both rachel scenes. I did think he did well for the FMV sister sequence.:eek:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Seems the dev is actually working on things:
"I'm working on getting the new version of this alpha. We are working on a better narration and better translation into English. The interface has been translated into English, now all menus are english. Several errors have been corrected. I was not very much in agreement with the appearance of many characters so it is redrawing most of them. Be attentive the next version will leave soon. "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Meh, sure they look better, the over-sexiness of them breaks the last shred of...I don't know...normalcy is the best word for it. But that's never the point of these games.

Model 1 and 3 are an improvement since 3 just looked horrible and 1 just got a wardrobe change for the most part. 2 just completely changed, it's a completely different model, I definitely agree the bust size being minimized is an improvement, if they had changed nothing else the character would have been a normal woman who looks beautiful naked; but now it's a supermodel. You are a character living among supermodels.

I don't know, personal preference of appreciating a game that was showcasing normal (aside from a few unrealistic busts) character models. Now they might as well be straight out of a sex & glory game. I'll still play it, just writing this to mourn the loss of what it had.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Big Breasts is an understatement, those things are watermelon sized.

graykingdom

Oct 15, 2016
10 to one any 3d images use daz studios for the game as long the its a image or movie file you can use it without a dev license but if you use the 3d model for fulling moving 3d games ela skyrim, dragon age blah blah it requires a dev license per item you use from a dev team costing 500 usd if you make 100k or less a year 2k if you make 100k or more a year and you have to buy or make your things such as diffrent clothes cars etc etc they give you bear bones stuff and a 4 older models but u can also get alot of free stuff off afew sites to use as well

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
I use the program he uses for images. You can get much better images out of it:
View attachment 1188
those are real world big tits, and they look awesome.
im a graphic designer, writer and speak fluent english and spanish, so if you wanna start a project with that line of graphics, count me in.

with all the ridiculous sizes going around, i think there's a huge untapped market for more real looking models.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
im a graphic designer, writer and speak fluent english and spanish, so if you wanna start a project with that line of graphics, count me in.

with all the ridiculous sizes going around, i think there's a huge untapped market for more real looking models.
@ltpika make it happen guys :)

Reactions: Kunju and Tranzet

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
10 to one any 3d images use daz studios
This isn't Daz3D, but using it is definitely a gray area as the owners of the program they're using are super nuts about copyright.
I use the program he uses for images. You can get much better images out of it:
View attachment 1188
Hey nice to see you here! I know it's absurd but if you took some of your old sequences and retold them in RPG maker people would lose their shit. TK17 can be way superior to the Daz plastic nightmare models we see everywhere.
Do you think Thrixxx will clamp down on games like this?

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016

I'm a theatre director/writer as well, I'd love to help out as well. Count me in if you guys wanna do something.

Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes