kid5150

May 27, 2018
Lets see

1) Annie from the Jet mission you can knock up but it isn't 100%
2) Amy from the storyline you can knock up
3) Tom's mother you can knock up with your kid (100% here)
4) The Asain girl you save should you choose Chang's mafia but it isn't 100%

I only remember Amy, are there mentions of it with Annie, the Asian girl, and Tom's mom (name?)?

safwan

May 25, 2017
Im playing the My New Life [v2.1 + Bugfix Patch] + WT + Modes torrent game and Sara and Laura are putting out from day 2, i thought ok cant be right but cool now that ive gotten the 3rd card for Sara shes doesnt show up at school anymore and is no longer in her room afterschool to give her the 3rd card. Any help would be cool

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
At long last....
Maria full quest is what i was waitng for....
i hope there's squishy version sooner with the walkthrough.....

Reactions: edith29

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone here that can answer this question? I asked before got no reply. Marble and the auto-shop job, is there anyways to trigger the 2nd event I swear I did it 40-50 times after the first and nothing happened. I read that it supposed to go 10-20-30 but not with the auto-shop and I would not be surprised if it happens with the hospital too.
It's bugged since 4-5 updates ago. The author will never fix it, of course: Just give up and move on.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
One more bug the author added in this 2.1 update: you can't touch Maria/Laura/Amy at night in her bed anymore. You always wake her up.

TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
Help, can't get dad screaming scene in Amy quest. Dad is home from trip, chosen Nina mafia. Amy is pregnant. I have waited several weeks in game time. As a note Amy appears in the basement but I can't interact with her there, but can do morning bedroom visit.

May 25, 2018
There is no square, in ver 2.1 to finish Sarah's date sequence you must call her between 14:00 to 18:00 hours, if you call her later she says that she will meet you in a square.
what about other girls, they say see ya in square? is it the same should i call between 14 to 18? is it the same for maria? tnx

eligible

Aug 10, 2017
anyone know how to pass the "dream" sequence in the house? at the part where the dad cuts me with a knife in the bathroom

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
what about other girls, they say see ya in square? is it the same should i call between 14 to 18? is it the same for maria? tnx
this is a bug for date with Maria?
In previous versions of the game (1.4 to 1.9) you can only date Rachel and Caroline, if you try to ask for a date any other girl, some of the girls refuse and other girls they say see you in square.
In version 2.0 you can date Rachel, Caroline and Shasha.
In version 2.1 you can date Rachel, Caroline, Shasha and Sarah, you can't date Maria she always say to you that she see you in square, that is not a bug, BoN didn't add dates for Maria and other girls except Rachel, Caroline, Shasha and Sarah.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Jesus Christ, I downloaded 2.1 and uhhh, this is after someone retranslated it? How can you spend hundreds of hours making a game and not 5 going over the script and making it into basic English?

Also the game is incredibly grindy and buggy: Are there no cheats other than for money to speed things up?

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Can't figure out how to start a 2.0 Extra event with Sarah at school. All requirements are met. I ran around the entire second floor on the left side of the school, but the event does not start. Who can prompts where there can be a problem?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
"Please, use these walkthroughs, not the one provided by the Dev in the download "
may I ask why?

also, what's the different between current version & 2.1.1?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes