Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Beggar Of Net share some info about release date but i cant see (cause i'm not patron) anybody can tell release date ?
It's already been shared multiple times in the last 3 pages of this thread.

In fact, your question was answered 5 post before you even asked it.
Also not! I search about 10 pages back and i do not see a single answer about that!
Where you see 5 post before his? Because i go to page 1060 and nothing! Is normal to ask for new info, if after 10 pages you can see that answer.

So i ask it too.
Can someone link or say info about release date or new info in general for the new version? The game go in:
my new life v2.0 o go in my new life 2 v0.1? Anyway info in general about who happen?

hey, am I the only one wishing we could bang rachel's mom? I just saw the scene with the beggar, and I wish I could take his place :p
I really hope i can bang rachel's mom and also markus mom/sis and morgan's mother/aunt.
I know that we already bang morgan's mom and aunt. But we do it only for help him! I wanna a real choice system, where we can bang the two woman without Morgan know it :LOL: or the other friend Markus.
Morgan's aunt already give us the key of her house, but till now beggar neve give us the option to go there.
For Morgan's mother was cool if we can set something like go to an hotel and have all the choice to fuck her there :LOL:

Anyway i hope that in the new version we can finally buy an house so we can decide where meet the girls/women. So we can sleep in two different bed. f you wanna sleep at father house you do the normal sex action. If you istead wanna sleep to you secret house XD then other sex scene there. So we can avoid to use every time that damn candle with MC's father.
Anticipate thankses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elyngas

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Also not! I search about 10 pages back and i do not see a single answer about that!
Where you see 5 post before his? Because i go to page 1060 and nothing! Is normal to ask for new info, if after 10 pages you can see that answer.

So i ask it too.
Can someone link or say info about release date or new info in general for the new version? The game go in:
my new life v2.0 o go in my new life 2 v0.1? Anyway info in general about who happen?
Anticipate thankses.
Use search then :). Everything has been answered already, in fact if you actually read 1067 page of the thread you might find the asnwer you're looking for ;)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
+1 for Compressed version and change log..
Some bugs fixed
Full quest for Chloe ( You need member of Nesrot)
Full House events Chloe
Finish event of Jet
Ful House events Jet
Complete Paparrazzi job
Add Mall in Commercial neigborhood
Full quest For Allison ( MArckus's mom) ( YOu need complete Beth Quest and Member of some Ganag and complete all task of Paparazzi)
Full House events Allison

Taken from another site :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Some bugs fixed
Full House events Chloe
Finish event of Jet
Ful House events Jet
Complete Paparrazzi job
Full quest For Allison ( MArckus's mom) ( YOu need complete Beth Quest and Member of some Ganag and complete all task of Paparazzi)

Great :D just now i write about Allison (marckus mother :eek::ROFLMAO:)
For Chloe well, i am not into gay thing, also i go with the russian mafia, because i love women boss :love:)
So another big thing that i lost, but oh well as i say i am not into gay.
So i can see jet and allison. Now waiting for Markus sister, Morgan mother/aunt :D

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Great :D just now i write about Allison (marckus mother :eek::ROFLMAO:)
For Chloe well, i am not into gay thing, also i go with the russian mafia, because i love women boss :love:)
So another big thing that i lost, but oh well as i say i am not into gay.
So i can see jet and allison. Now waiting for Markus sister, Morgan mother/aunt :D
Chloe's quest can be done only, if you're part of nesrot's gang, Morgan's aunt only need house events, since her questline has been finished months ago. I do hope he adds content with Morgan's mom as well at some point :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
----------------------

Hi I have uploaded my file. Please check.
Hi first of all I should have seen it coming bc you had asked before about switch 1226 that conflicted with Maria's scene in the kitchen so we turned it off. That switch is called "Laura usa Ordenador" (Laura uses computer) and is activated while you are playing Laura's story and have given her the 3 magazines (is the part of the game you have to wait at home till 10:00 and leave your shoes at the front door). So the solution is to turn the swtich 1226 on again.
That way you can continue with Laura's story, but your savegame tells that you already had used the magazines so your question was inaccurate and misleading, please (now the attention note) if you are asking for help give accurate information and use the same effort making your case clear as you are expecting to receive.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Shasha just says busy right now when trying to go home to her?, am i missing something i have completed the quest and also done all dates with her

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
can someone tell me where's all the places of Papparazi job's photo?
You should start reading the text in-game, actually reading, also there's a picture of the working place, when you browse jobs in pc
Edit 1: You meant where you're supposed to take pictures?
Edit 2: Also if you ask aunt maggie in the martinia news, she will give you hints of the locations

Last edited:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Shasha just says busy right now when trying to go home to her?, am i missing something i have completed the quest and also done all dates with her
Once you complete the 3 dates your variable 50"relacion Sasha" should be 50. That is the condition for her to let you in, try another time of the day just in case but make sure you went to the beach with her (the 3rd date), if you did, check your savegame with the RPGMkaerSaveEditor and change the variable number 50 "relacion sasha" to 50

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Once you complete the 3 dates your variable 50"relacion Sasha" should be 50. That is the condition for her to let you in, try another time of the day just in case but make sure you went to the beach with her, if you did, check your savegame with the RPGMkaerSaveEditor and change the variable number 50 "relacion sasha" to 50
Ok, thank you

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Anybody can share full save 1.9 with nesrot gang please i cant anywhere and i dont wanna play from start

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Some bugs fixed
Full House events Chloe
Finish event of Jet
Ful House events Jet
Complete Paparrazzi job

Does 1.9 save files work on this version?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Chloe's quest can be done only, if you're part of nesrot's gang, Morgan's aunt only need house events, since her questline has been finished months ago. I do hope he adds content with Morgan's mom as well at some point :)
Dont forget Christian mom too! I wanna see that bully cry :LOL:
Anyway i wanna see every milf! Also the other girls have the mom! Lets fuck them all :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes