Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Why cant I kill Randy! :confused: Damn I hate that I can never kill Randy. I got a shiny new Walther99 and everything ... its such a tease.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
If my memory serves me well there's a variable you can change to get both sarah and sasha. Does anyone know about such variable?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Never actually played this yet. The screenshots seems to indicate there's some unwanted NTR in this, is that true or?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So the Mac version 1.8 is borked, right? Anytime I try to extract it, I get two errors with corrupted files, and then trying to launch the game brings up a system message that says the application can't launch.

Reactions: patryk12345

aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
here you go...btw SASHA route way more better ;)
Link to the original post:

For those of you who are interested I took his save file and finished the Sasha rout. Here is the completed version

UPDATE: Using the same save file I finished Saras route as well; file13 is complete Sasha route and file14 is Sara.
Although when I use aphrodisiac on Sara it hangs, beta issues I guess...

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
@muttdoggy,

Any game built for mac using the same engine/software as My New Life won't work unless it's extracted by the official archive utility. Don't ask me why, it's just the way it is.

This is the error which occurs :

So you absolutely CANNOT zip up these files in any format that archive utility doesn't support : namely 7z or Rar. It has to be .zip .

I'm not sure if the dev of this game is releasing mac versions in 7z or rar. But if he is, a patreon of his could tell him to make mac releases in zip.

Also I've already tried extracting from a rar/7z and rezipping and extracting using archive utility and it doesn't work.

Thanks
Thank you, this answered all the mac questions I've seen in this thread.

Just looks like the way they zip up the application ends up corrupting files, making the game unplayable in its Mac version.

Such a shame.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes