partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
it seems that nothing happens when i do that
Well, then you either have already talked to her and you already know what she needs. Or it's very unusual bug. Does she even say something about wanting something?

Reactions: Jackbite

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Having an issue with Sandra's Quest, After talking with Sherman In the park And going to Morgan's house to place the papers in Morgan's Dads office, I Go back to Sanda's then she gives me the next Melissa Mission Once i.ve completed her task & return to sandra's She then asks weither i've talked to Sheman yet? Where am i going wrong? Any pointers would be welcome!!!

Jhash

Jan 10, 2018
is there a update only downloading it again full version is quite big another 3.something i wish you had an lite update of every update T_T, or i`ll just wait for v2.5/3.0 to download it again and play it .. i can`t download that big cause i`m only a data internet ..

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
is there a update only downloading it again full version is quite big another 3.something i wish you had an lite update of every update T_T, or i`ll just wait for v2.5/3.0 to download it again and play it .. i can`t download that big cause i`m only a data internet ..
Unfortunately Beggar of Net isn't in F95Zone and thus it's pointless trying tell to him something. You either download the whole 3GBs+ or download the Compressed Version when it's done. Links to both available in OP (=first post of thread).

But it's recommendable to wait at least until v1.9. Fixed+Xtras version is released, as it (hopefully) contains (even a bit) less bugs...

Reactions: bas

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
i have put the backup saves from previous version on new version but in game the load tab is empty ..how fix this ?!

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, could you tell me if the bugs with the freezes and blackscreens were already repaired in this game? There were many times I tried playing this but unfortunately it wasn't possible to progress anywhere. I would appreciate for your answer :)

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
is this the final version? or will it be more, if so how mutch contet is done? is the story line fineshed? thanks for a answer my friends ^^

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
i have put the backup saves from previous version on new version but in game the load tab is empty ..how fix this ?!
I noticed something weird that might be why your saves aren't showing up. For me, only file1 would actually show up in the load screen. Apparently the global/gloval save records which save slots you've used and the time you've spent. So if you don't actually make a save/get a global nothing will show up in the load screen, which is really weird..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes