bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So there's a bug I've encountered twice now, where after completing an event at night after 23:00 it will say you need to get home, then rewind time to 6am (of the same day). Now this isn't really too much of an issue (so far) except for one thing. I want to do the save edit to get both the Sarah and Shasha quest lines, this required actually getting home at that time, doing an edit and experiencing a scene (explained on page 17/52 of the walkthrough linked in the OP).

So how can I fix/avoid this bug so I can actually do this?

EDIT: Managed to save edit the time from 23:00 to 21:00 using the prompted save in the restaurant, however, the bug still occurs and I get rewound to 6am again.
Anyone got any info on this? I'm kind of stuck until I can fix this since the last save I have before being locked into this event is many hours previous.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Looked around and could not find the White car with 2 red stripes for Marbel, car shop owner (job place) and wanted to know if someone else got anything on that

edit: okay found it, high class town top right at night

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone got any info on this? I'm kind of stuck until I can fix this since the last save I have before being locked into this event is many hours previous.
Never heard or even encountered this problem before. If you don't mind uploading your save, I'll give it a look. I promise nothing though.

Looked around and could not find the White car with 2 red stripes for Marbel, car shop owner (job place) and wanted to know if someone else got anything on that
High Neighborhood northeast of map. Everything you need to know is included in the walkthrough v1.8 linked in the OP.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Never heard or even encountered this problem before. If you don't mind uploading your save, I'll give it a look. I promise nothing though.

High Neighborhood northeast of map. Everything you need to know is included in the walkthrough v1.8 linked in the OP.
i have looked in the walkthrough v1.8 that came with the game but didnt find a thing about it, is there another one you could link me?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Here you go, just fast-forward through the event until you choose to go with Shasha. You'll notice that after you arrive back on the street the clock says it's 5am, and after the dialog has finished it'll put you in your room at 6am. Thanks for taking a look.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i have looked in the walkthrough v1.8 that came with the game but didnt find a thing about it, is there another one you could link me?
It's linked in the Original Poster. Post #1 of this thread.

Here you go, just fast-forward through the event until you choose to go with Shasha. You'll notice that after you arrive back on the street the clock says it's 5am, and after the dialog has finished it'll put you in your room at 6am. Thanks for taking a look.
Mind uploading it again using winrar?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Why? Just right click->save the file then rename it to remove the .txt extension.
I chose Sasha. At the end of date the time revert back to 06:00. You are inside your room.

What I did is just adjusted the time using Firebane's mod to 23:00 and moved your character to the intended red square that is shown in the walkthrough and save. Edited the variable to 20.

Edit: Added explanation if you intend to do it yourself.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I chose Sasha. At the end of date the time revert back to 06:00. You are inside your room.

What I did is just adjusted the time using Firebane's mod to 23:00 and moved your character to the intended red square that is shown in the walkthrough and save. Edited the variable to 20.

Edit: Added explanation if you intend to do it yourself.
Thanks! I actually have Firebane's mod installed I just didn't think forwarding the time would trigger the event. I feel bad for bringing it up now.

That's a pretty annoying bug, though I guess it doesn't really stop you completing anything (yet).

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Hey there ppl, after some time i decided to re-play this and i cant seem to find the cam option in my pc when im in my room, is the feature deprecated ?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hey there ppl, after some time i decided to re-play this and i cant seem to find the cam option in my pc when im in my room, is the feature deprecated ?
It's still there. Early in the game there is no webcam connected to your PC. Later on you will get the option.

Kyrosarg

Sep 15, 2017
Hi! My Beth quest is bugged at last step, she was supposed to call MC at night after talking to Tom buuuut she never calls. Is there some switch or variable to force that phone call event?

Edit: Ok, i'm just dumb, i've never visited home in afternoon after talking to Tom, i thought she had to call at night :_____

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Hi! My Beth quest is bugged at last step, she was supposed to call MC at night after talking to Tom buuuut she never calls. Is there some switch or variable to force that phone call event?
She called me in afternoon as ive come home... but now im stuck in her room and she isnt there... and i cant exit it cause it keeps telling me i have to talk to her...

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Hi guys a little issue here:
On Amy's questline, the first time, Dad's scene triggered after 3-4 days. But the second time, it's been like 2 weeks and the scene didn't triggered yet, I wanted to watch more random visits but it doesn't trigger.
Some of you may know if I missed something or if it's a bug?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes