iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I think I encountered a glitch; I was following a v1.8 walkthrough to the letter mostly, but around day 41 or something, Rachel didn't give me the bathroom blowjob when asking about the party Sarah was going to. I tried looking back to an earlier save, and noticed that Rachel's love was high enough to do sex at during lunch, as well as doing any sort of sex scene at her house after a while.

But after one or both of those, I ended up doing her whole romance route over again, including doing a father of picking up Beth's stuff, even though I had already done that.

Anyone else had that problem?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I think I encountered a glitch; I was following a v1.8 walkthrough to the letter mostly, but around day 41 or something, Rachel didn't give me the bathroom blowjob when asking about the party Sarah was going to. I tried looking back to an earlier save, and noticed that Rachel's love was high enough to do sex at during lunch, as well as doing any sort of sex scene at her house after a while.

But after one or both of those, I ended up doing her whole romance route over again, including doing a father of picking up Beth's stuff, even though I had already done that.

Anyone else had that problem?
It's a known bug if you go on a second date with her or have sex with her during recess. It will revert back her variable. To set it back edit her love variable to 2000.

Reactions: iju513

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
the writing is awful and I have time on my hands, what do i need to use to be able to change the lines in this?

Angellvil

Aug 4, 2018
Guys need help still stuck in hotel with sarah..
So can anyone give me save file from the beginning of ms taylor quest..
i'll appreciated thanks

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
Need help. Im newbie and i start new game ver1.8 after im have a first date with Rachel and meet Maria. But i get a bug after im give to Maria passion pack and nothing happen. Im see in walkthrough Maria say my char go in her room, but not like that her tell my char go to school and bug incoming her stand in main door every morning. I do all her say for work in home. Help me how to play match with walkthrough im watch on this " ) "

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Need help. Im newbie and i start new game ver1.8 after im have a first date with Rachel and meet Maria. But i get a bug after im give to Maria passion pack and nothing happen. Im see in walkthrough Maria say my char go in her room, but not like that her tell my char go to school and bug incoming her stand in main door every morning. I do all her say for work in home. Help me how to play match with walkthrough im watch on this " ) "
You are using an old walkthrough. Get the Main Quest Walkthrough v1.8 from OP.

Does anyone knows how to restart carol's questline?
WARNING: Backup your save. It is recommended to do this after Carol saw MC and Rachel having sex in the toilet during Sarah's quest.

Step by step using RPGMakerSaveEdit:

Go to Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.

Under variables tab > 24: 'Relacion Caroline'. Set the value to 12. Save and exit.

On Monday go to class. During recess talk to Carol and successfully help her with her studies. After recess the event should trigger.

Reactions: ZunGuen

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
I am curious to, how to get amy and laura naked with the Mc xD there is a image with that, but there is in the game?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So there's a bug I've encountered twice now, where after completing an event at night after 23:00 it will say you need to get home, then rewind time to 6am (of the same day). Now this isn't really too much of an issue (so far) except for one thing. I want to do the save edit to get both the Sarah and Shasha quest lines, this required actually getting home at that time, doing an edit and experiencing a scene (explained on page 17/52 of the walkthrough linked in the OP).

So how can I fix/avoid this bug so I can actually do this?

EDIT: Managed to save edit the time from 23:00 to 21:00 using the prompted save in the restaurant, however, the bug still occurs and I get rewound to 6am again.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After completing beth package, rachel asked for sex, anal. after that she asks for "what will be it today?". still no begger mission
Could you explain what in the damn world is the "begger mission"?

Guys, ONCE AGAIN:

the UPDATED WALKTHROUGH in the OP IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS.

If it didn't help you, you are hopeless because your REAL problem is your English language proficiency. Googletranslating WON'T help you.

Reactions: Inspired8

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
what's the sarah part of laura's quest i got the 1.8 walkthrough that comes with the game and the dedicated 1.8 walkthrough and im sorely confused plus amy quest started at the same time so im technically doing two quest or ig finishing laura while starting amy's

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Just got a hold of this new version to test it out, anyone else having issues with the stepmom's line past the dinner scene? according to the walkthrough, you talk to her friend at the dinner, play console, go to bed and see a scene. Thats all fine and dandy but then the beach part which is directly next doesnt seem to trigger.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix Rachel? Ever since I moved my save file from 1.7 to 1.8 Rachel asks for a package from Beth again? I went back to Beth house to check and she isn't even showing up there anymore either. Help!

Also I don't know why everyone is saying the Amy mission will 'pop up' after 5 days in game as its been 2 weeks (and day 190) and it hasn't popped up. She stays in bed until 7am.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes