AtisX

Sep 8, 2016
Hm, I think the fixed version may not be as fixed as it seems. I can't get into the food store. No food store, no chocolate, no dates, no progression. Bit frustrating.

Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious. Any suggestions?
I have a same bug , i go elsewhere i didnt run near the store - delete, restart done - but still cant go in .... ""

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
According to the author, version 0.3 should be out this weekend.

Here's to hoping a caring soul might share it.

Cheers!

Golym

Aug 20, 2016
Is there a list of what scenes are available in game? I`m stuck and I don`t exactly where.

Can you deliver Ms. Taylor photo to anyone? I tried the MC black friend but it never came up.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a list of what scenes are available in game? I`m stuck and I don`t exactly where.

Can you deliver Ms. Taylor photo to anyone? I tried the MC black friend but it never came up.
The picture goes to the dude who always hangs out in front of the teachers desk before class. The third card scene is interesting as it doesn't happen immediately upon handing in the card...

Also, anyone find the "bookstore" mentioned in the change log? I can't seem to hunt it down.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
The picture goes to the dude who always hangs out in front of the teachers desk before class. The third card scene is interesting as it doesn't happen immediately upon handing in the card...

Also, anyone find the "bookstore" mentioned in the change log? I can't seem to hunt it down.
The bookstore is in the eastside town, the guetto, close to the food store.

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
how does one get the mrs. taylor photo? I snagged her key from the jacket.

So far i've gotten (scenes):

-sister after handing in the card twice
-mom teasing you/showing breasts
-hentai magazine in bookshelf
-construction worker's wife
-rachel shows tits
-rachel titjob 1 & 2

What am i missing and how do i get to them?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Shit, it appears that if you fail any of the stealth trainers "tests" you lose that chance forever.

And a couple of the tests are damn near impossible. The wasp one... fuck that noise.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
go to Mrs. Taylor house on dawn to get a photo of the teacher's bust, so that u can trade for a card and get the 3rd sister's scene.
Visit rachel in her house and play with her.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Shit, it appears that if you fail any of the stealth trainers "tests" you lose that chance forever.

And a couple of the tests are damn near impossible. The wasp one... fuck that noise.
The wasps test its pretty simple.
Just choose the slowest one and stay there.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The wasps test its pretty simple.
Just choose the slowest one and stay there.
The problem is I failed it the first time. Now all the packages are gone, and I can't do any more tests. I failed the rock test as well (I knew exactly what to do, just ran out of time) so I can't do anything stealthy now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The problem is I failed it the first time. Now all the packages are gone, and I can't do any more tests. I failed the rock test as well (I knew exactly what to do, just ran out of time) so I can't do anything stealthy now.
I haven't played it yet. Is it a RPG maker game right? So you can use cheat engine and decrease the speed of the game to a slow motion level during stealth stuffs "for extra time" . Profit :15:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Sort of, its an RPG Maker VX game. It CAN be tied to cheat engine, but it is frustrating as hell. Best I've managed is to use a save editor to give myself money.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Just checked, it not seems work...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes