partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@partanen Yes, it is possible to do autosaves in RPGM. I've seen a few devs do it, mainly Japanese ones, but it's not a very long lived or effective version. It pretty much just has event triggers set that do a save, generally sleeping at night or something similar, and has an assigned slot in the save list so you only get the one autosave.
In Gates the autosave triggers when MC go through a determinated location, for example when entering the classroom, autosaves on slot 1. Like this several autosaves can be added.
Well, then it's pretty useless in MNL if only one slot is used. Autosave feature should make automatically a chain of saves not overwrite one and same slot.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Bugs swarming have been told to Beggar long time ago but there's still some present. Go and tell it again to BoN in his Patreon page. But is it even possible to have autosave in RPGMaker games? @Firebane, is it possible?

English sucks quite often but there's only a few situations when it actually cause any problems. But that's why we have DeepL. What if you try do translation yourself. Contact Firebane with @ and offer to make translation better. Firebane have been doing bugkilling for some time already. Maybe it is possible to do better translation too. BoN seems to love Dulabear so much that isn't willing to fire him/her...
I know that autosave plugins exist for RPG Maker MV, like . I think there's others as well (forum members mention other plugins that had been made), but you might have to do more than a quick google search on them.

As for the translation project, sure I could do a bit here and there. I've been working on my own project, so I might not have the time to really devote to get it done quickly, but I could take a look through and try to fix up some of the translations.

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
guys, does anyone could help me to get a signature to this game? i dont find anywhere, maybe i'm just dumb

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Well, then it's pretty useless in MNL if only one slot is used. Autosave feature should make automatically a chain of saves not overwrite one and same slot.
So, take a page out of a RenPy game book? I feel like RPG Maker is just a bit too oldschool for that, but I feel like it shouldn't be impossible to implement that.

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
It is a bit confusing as you have to enter that Cafe through a lightpole in front of it. And there's no sign saying Amaria's Goods in that building. But it is to east from Rosalva's Home, second building to west from (Gift) Shop. In corner of streets.
i found it but when i enter i dont have the option to accept the job just to buy things. is it bugged or i have to do something to trigger that quest?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i found it but when i enter i dont have the option to accept the job just to buy things. is it bugged or i have to do something to trigger that quest?
First you have to use the PC in your room to sign up for Amaria job, then go to her shop.

Reactions: FGMFLY
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes